• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday #23- Can We Hold On?

Thomas94

Question is not whether we should have given Afobe a chance instead of Sanogo, but why the striker that Sanogo kept on the bench during some games is still the leading striker of club going for the title.

Reyes

Seen this a couple of times, wtf did he do in the final? He never scored at all in the FA Cup. Check Alexis' first league goal for us away to Leicester, just what is Sanogo doing?

He's absolutely horrendous. He can never sort his feet out, has no balance or technique. Get him off the books and banish him to a distant memory.

I agree he should be on his way out fast, but please watch the final again. I really believe he played well. And way above his actual quality. Because he is definitely horrendous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Eriksen nearly with a worldie the guy got really great shoot in him but nothing else just like Coutinho.

BBF

Felliani is the biggest fraud I've ever seen. He doesn't even play football on the ground.

Maxim

Van Dijk is a bit of a tank isn't he.

Don't watch Southampton often but when i do he is always such a dominant presence and leader in their defence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal Palace need to hold the ball more they just can't stop giving it away to Sp**s.

Reyes

Van Dijk is a bit of a tank isn't he.

Don't watch Southampton often but when i do he is always such a dominant presence and leader in their defence.

He is very error prone though. His concentration seems off sometimes.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom