• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday 28- Their Results Don't Matter, We'll Bottle It

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bilic is a ****ing brilliant manager. What he's done with this West Ham team. They could actually nick a top 4 place here. Amazing stuff.

Wouldn't mind him replacing Wenger... tomorrow.

It's weird feeling confident going into every game, never really felt this way supporting West Ham. I just know we have some solid gameplan in place, and that we'll at least put up a fight. We play with these constant "nothing to lose" attitude, no matter the opposition.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It's weird feeling confident going into every game, never really felt this way supporting West Ham. I just know we have some solid gameplan in place, and that we'll at least put up a fight. We play with these constant "nothing to lose" attitude, no matter the opposition.

https://streamable.com/b4m8

Just seen this, Antonio seems to be developing a habit of heading in important goals.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*weeps*

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He's been great for us since breaking through to the first team. Many have already labeled him the new Carlton Cole; he's kinda ****e but effective and likable.

Makes me wonder how your season would have went if Payet wasn't injured for 2/3 months. This West Ham team has silently been very efficient, would not surprise me one bit if you grab Champions League football.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom