• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Seriously though if u dont think VDV is a good player because of one game....Talk about the ultimate overreaction.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What do you mean? :eyess:

I’m saying Ange does not have the best players, or best tactics or most money, or all of those available to him, like he’s had in Scotland, Australia and Japan.

There are managers in the PL who are tactically better, have better players and have more money than him.

He needs to do more to his overall game if he wants to compete. Otherwise he’ll do nothing with his current Angeball. It’s not good enough on its own.

We’ll see next season… I think he’ll improve Sp**s, but we’ll also see by how much.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Seriously though if u dont think VDV is a good player because of one game....Talk about the ultimate overreaction.
He is a very good player. But I don’t think he is very good CB. The guy has next to no areal ability and is positionally very suspect. It’s not just today. Sp**s keeper this season has saved more clear cut chances than any keeper. That’s why they only conceded 49 when it should be about 60. What he has is unbelievable pace that blinded people. Romero is the much better defender

MartiSaka

He is a very good player. But I don’t think he is very good CB. The guy has next to no areal ability and is positionally very suspect. It’s not just today. Sp**s keeper this season has saved more clear cut chances than any keeper. That’s why they only conceded 49 when it should be about 60. What he has is unbelievable pace that blinded people. Romero is the much better defender
Good on the ball also, agree positionally he can get himself into trouble but it would be difficult when you have to cover so much of the field. We know why Sp**s concede so many, CBs get no protection from the midfield and both wingbacks are way up field when a team breaks. Our CBs wouldnt look as good either if they were left so exposed.
Agree Sp**s CBs are not as good as Arsenals, but there is no nuance on this site, that doesnt mean they are complete ****. An Ange side is always going to concede a fair few goals in thr PL whoever thr CBs are.

SA Gunner

Good on the ball also, agree positionally he can get himself into trouble but it would be difficult when you have to cover so much of the field. We know why Sp**s concede so many, CBs get no protection from the midfield and both wingbacks are way up field when a team breaks. Our CBs wouldnt look as good either if they were left so exposed.
Agree Sp**s CBs are not as good as Arsenals, but there is no nuance on this site, that doesnt mean they are complete ****.

There is no nuance on this site because its Sp**s, what do you expect?

Sp**s have a good team, and a good manager, they are good enough to be challenging for the top 4 with the players they have.

The problem though is that I dont think Ange is capable of being as good as the current top 3 managers. He can still change my mind of course, with the steps he takes from here on in the transfer windows and next season, but it would need him to add more to his game model. Lets see how he does.

MartiSaka

I’m saying Ange does not have the best players, or best tactics or most money, or all of those available to him, like he’s had in Scotland, Australia and Japan.

There are managers in the PL who are tactically better, have better players and have more money than him.

He needs to do more to his overall game if he wants to compete. Otherwise he’ll do nothing with his current Angeball. It’s not good enough on its own.

We’ll see next season… I think he’ll improve Sp**s, but we’ll also see by how much.
Not true in Australia everyone has the same amount of money, there is a salary cap. In japan, its similar although i heard Yokahama is actually a relatively small club towards the bottom of the spending charts. National side, he beat the likes of Japan, Korean and Iran who had much better squads than Australia's squad of league 1, championship and Chinese league players.

But i agree the gap to the top of the PL is far wider than what he has encountered. PL managers are also more tactically adept across the board. Do you believe there is much difference between Klopp and Ange with respect to their team's approach this year?

SA Gunner

Not true in Australia everyone has the same amount of money, there is a salary cap. In japan, its similar, no massive outliers but Yokahama are towards the bottom of the spending charts. National side, he beat the likes of Japan, Korean and Iran who had much better squads.

Best players, best and most advanced tactical approach, best fitness, best money available. Its not just having the most money, as we see in the PL with Chelsea and United.

What's happening with Ange is that he and his tactical plans are being exposed as too one dimensional for this level. Now, its only his first season and he has time to mould his squad more and make it better. And that's where the test lies for his quality.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No point laughing at them
tenor.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Agree Sp**s CBs are not as good as Arsenals, but there is no nuance on this site, that doesnt mean they are complete ****.
Ahem.. you suggested Van de Ven is the new VVD, then claim others have no nuance on this site & that others suggest he is complete **** if you get backlash for your over-the-top suggestion. :lol: Where did someone say he is complete ****?
Is VDV the new VVD? He looks class.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's a trophy for them if they ruin Arsenal's title challenge. They will make a 3D printed trophy for their cabinet, and a DVD.
It's biggest game of thier season winning that game is worth every trophy. Our failure in thier success just sums them up perfectly

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I actually feel for @MartiSaka , tbh.

Makes no mistake, he absolutely doesn't rate/like any of the current Sp**s team... he's just backing his home country boy Ange.

The first ever Aussie to manage in the Prem, and he just had to take the job of the rivals of the team he supports...now he has to go onto the website of the team he loves, and see everyone call him a terrible fat manager (rightly so too) after every time they lose.

Poor lad 😅

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom