• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If you move on from the obvious delights, I think it is a fair question, why can't they succeed? A lot of the building blocks are in place. London side, so no problems like Newcastle with recruitment, decent infrastructure, and they have a decent sized fan base.

Culture is a no no word here, but I do think their lack of winning culture plays a part here. The often ran video by Chiellini alludes to just this thing.

Why can't they get it right?

Any club that allows its existence to be defined by its inferiority to a local rival can only break free of that either by going down the leagues and returning phoenix style, or with a massive wodge of dosh and a great manager, that has a similarly transformative effect. The very fact that their entire fan base would prefer to stop us winning the league than get top 4 and the massive impact that brings tells you all you need to know

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They can vote for City all they want, doesn't matter...and we may fall short to be honest.

But all of us can say we have seen our team win the cup (the proper one) and most of us can say we have seen us win the league.

But what the **** have these Sp**s fans even seen... Harry Kane win a golden boot a few times? 🤣

outlawz

If you move on from the obvious delights, I think it is a fair question, why can't they succeed? A lot of the building blocks are in place. London side, so no problems like Newcastle with recruitment, decent infrastructure, and they have a decent sized fan base.

Culture is a no no word here, but I do think their lack of winning culture plays a part here. The often ran video by Chiellini alludes to just this thing.

Why can't they get it right?

They're much more successful now than they've ever been. And yes finishing 5th and 6th is far better then their mid table or lower finishes they used to deliver before Levy took over.

They're not a big club, and there only relevance is being close in proximity to us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Be quite funny is of they are so focused on us, that they end up missing out on Europe all together...or better yet, end up in the Conference League again and somehow don't win it ..again :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They're much more successful now than they've ever been. And yes finishing 5th and 6th is far better then their mid table or lower finishes they used to deliver before Levy took over.

They're not a big club, and there only relevance is being close in proximity to us.
May they always be fighting for fourth place 🙏🏼

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They can vote for City all they want, doesn't matter...and we may fall short to be honest.

But all of us can say we have seen our team win the cup (the proper one) and most of us can say we have seen us win the league.

But what the **** have these Sp**s fans even seen... Harry Kane win a golden boot a few times? 🤣
Our kids are going toe to toe with a financially doped up juggernaut coached by the best tactician of his era. Their golden generation came in third in a 2 horse race to Leicester City. We are not the same.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom