• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Respect Postecoglu more than I did before yesterday.

Goes without saying but he seems genuinely appalled that the club seems overjoyed at losing top 4 to spite a rival.

Even little brother rivals like Everton or Atletico wouldn’t be that small time ffs.

He needs to leave for his own sake, no good can come out of this he'll just leave with his reputation greatly damaged. His ambitions are simply too big for a club like Sp**s, he was probably a bit too arrogant thinking he could come in and essentially polish and turd. The soul of that club is absolutely rotten and it's compounded by Levy's presence. They're the definition of small time. Even with Kane going Levy had to act like a prick, when Ange probably just wanted the thing sorted.

If I was him I'd get onto my agent and put out feelers to United. They're in a mess now but there's a big club buried under what's happening now, with Sp**s he's literally trying to turn a small club into something it'll never be.

Thrice

Imagine chasing a team that has won just two PL games in the last 6 weeks and still finish behind them. I'd be disillusioned as well if I was Postecoglou.
It's not like Villa have been a powerhouse this season. They're crawling over the finish line and probably can't believe their luck.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sp**s’ correspondent at the Athletic:
View attachment 24390
He probably felt stupid after that press conference a couple of days ago where he got testy and asked what percentage of supporters didn't want the club to win the match. He genuinely hadn't conceived that they are indeed a population of emotionally damaged cretins who karmically repel success.

Melquiades

The weird thing about Sp**s fans being so concerned about us not winning a trophy is that they've all seen us win like 15 trophies since they last won anything significant.

If you've already caught your partner cheating on you 15 times, does the 16th time really make that much difference?

Like, at least in our case going from 0 to 1 Sp**s trophies in living memory would actually be a big deal. But I'd still want Arsenal to win every game they play and be in the Champions league because my fandom is defined by Arsenal and not by some other crappy team.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
You're honestly telling me if the choice was... Europa League football for us and no title for Sp**s, or Champions League football for us and a Prem for Sp**s...you are picking the latter?

**** off...I am singing the Europa League theme all summer 😅

We could always just get Top Four the next season after, it's not that hard to do...Sp**s might never get another chance at being Champions!
Definitely take the later, why would you care so much about Sp**s? The CL would be a far better outcome for Arsenal, so i would take that. If you are a weĺl adjusted self confident club, what your rival does has no significance. For fans it means little apart you might be bantered by some friends. Dealing with banter is not really a big thing in the grand scheme of things if it means further progression for your club.

I can understand why Ange as an Aussie is dumbfounded. We dont have this attitude in any of our sporting codes even where there is cross town rivalries.

MartiSaka

View attachment 24390
Unbelievable that staff within a top 4 club would have an attitude like this. I was right that a loser mentality is infused within Sp**s.

The irony is that Sp**s are coping far more banter and brand degradatIon than they would had they won the title for Arsenal. This is being remembered by fans of all clubs.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
View attachment 24390

So apparently that Athletic article has the following gems:

"In response, the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust (THST) have told The Athletic that they would be happy to set up a meeting with Postecoglou to explain the context around the rivalry with Arsenal and why the feelings run so deep."

"It showed a misunderstanding of the turmoil of Sp**s fans on a regular basis. Unless you’ve lived the life of a Sp**s fan, you’re in no position to comment."

#SpursLivesMatter

MartiSaka

"In response, the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust (THST) have told The Athletic that they would be happy to set up a meeting with Postecoglou to explain the context around the rivalry with Arsenal and why the feelings run so deep."

"It showed a misunderstanding of the turmoil of Sp**s fans on a regular basis. Unless you’ve lived the life of a Sp**s fan, you’re in no position to comment."

#SpursLivesMatter

He really should leave, they have no understanding on what it takes to become an elite club. There are a few exceptions I have heard talk who understand the issues with Sp**s culture (Chris Cowlin/Ricky Norwood) but most fans still believe Ange is out of line to call them out and are trying to justify their behaviour. Telling Ange he needs to be re-educated to understand the rivalry and what arsenal have done to us in the past to make us the pitiful victims we currently are. What a joke.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

#SpursLivesMatter
Yup he was just managing Celtic this time last year but needs rivalries explained to him. 😂

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom