• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
cook
Nobody told you who to support. You made a statement that he's a brilliant manager based on absolutely nothing tangible and then failed miserably to defend said statement. If he's a brilliant manager then so is every other manager that's won a trophy at Celtic, so like all of them in the last 20 years. He's done absolutely nothing else.
He has 14 trophies - he has won at every job he has had including the national team (well one exception at Melbourne because he left and took over the national job mid-season). IMO Celtic ones were probably the least impressive one as its a two league comp. All other competitions were salary capped or he was managing a side that was a relative underdog. Wenger didn't win the J-league with one of the stronger sides, its not easy to win there at all. You don't think its impressive to win at every club, irrespective of the level. You can only coach the side you have been given the opportunity to coach.

And Im not saying that makes him world class, he has to achieve something here, but to say its nothing is ridicolous.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Nobody told you who to support. You made a statement that he's a brilliant manager based on absolutely nothing tangible and then failed miserably to defend said statement. If he's a brilliant manager then so is every other manager that's won a trophy at Celtic, so like all of them in the last 20 years. He's done absolutely nothing else.
I'm basing it off what he put on the carpet so far, clearly, but all you do is whine about what he's won etc etc in his first season at Tottenham. Then you brought up Arteta winning an FA cup in his first season but I CLEARLY said we didn't look like a football club until last season which is littetaly true because the first 1.5 season we looked like a mid table club(that FA cup run and win was a fluke, we were horrible to watch).

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
cook
He has 14 trophies - he has won at every job he has had including the national team (well one exception at Melbourne because he left and took over the national job mid-season). IMO Celtic ones were probably the least impressive one as its a two league comp. All other competitions were salary capped or he was managing a side that was a relative underdog. Wenger didn't win the J-league with one of the stronger sides, its not easy to win there at all. You don't think its impressive to win at every club, irrespective of the level. You can only coach the side you have been given the opportunity to coach.

And Im not saying that makes him world class, he has to achieve something here, but to say its nothing is ridicolous.
He's having an agenda like you see above, can't even admit he's made Tottenham look like a real football team again. Don't know why he calls me to support spuds or w4nk to them either, behaving like a twitter hero ngl.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
1716145638078-png.24525

Look at these freaks.

Reposted for 🎯 accuracy :lol:

The people I feel sorry for are the random South Koreans that now support Sp**s because of Son, people who absolutely never knew what a Tottenham Hotspur even was before 2016.

The pain Son has forced these people to endure, is why I genuinely feel he should be convicted of being an absolute scvmbag.

Skipped national duty by a loop hole, can't even beat Qatar and Jordan and win a freakin Asian Cup for them and now forcing his country to support the most loser club football team of all time.

Absolute SCUMBAG.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I mean would we be good in defense if we didn't have fking Gabriel and Saliba, legit cheat code?

Their fullbacks are on par with Kiwior and Zinchenko, 2 calamities. Romero has his crazy moments too...

If you can't see that our whole team is defensively organised you need to follow another sport. Season before Saliba came back we conceeded 48, season before that 39. Sp**s conceeded 61 this season after spending 270m Euros on Ange's players.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
If you can't see that our whole team is defensively organised you need to follow another sport. Season before Saliba came back we conceeded 48, season before that 39. Sp**s conceeded 61 this season after spending 270m Euros on Ange's players.
And what happened when Saliba got injured?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Since we are gonna play in our 2nd consecutive Community Shield most likely, how have this lot not have played in it since 1991?

You can't be a "big team" and not at least play in your nation's Super Cup since I was -6 months old, I am 32 years and old as fu3k now!

They really have never done anything since the Prem began, haven't they :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

:lol:

They won the "We put the Pressure" Cup in 2017.

Even their last trophy in 2008, Portsmouth completely upstaged them by winning a better one ffs... it's never ending with them!

Portsmouth, Wigan and Leicester have all made the Community Shield in that time...why can't Sp**s just fu3king do it 🤣

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom