• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Flamini (OUT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDane

Wenger should do what LVG did with Valdes and move Flamini's kit to the reserve team dressing room.

Things are bad when we're wishing our gaffer would act more like LVG, notoriously known for being arrogant and disrespectful.

Nah tell Flamini what's up and that's it, we gave him the contract in the first place so he has every right to stay if he wants. What right do we have to treat him like shiet?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Things are bad when we're wishing our gaffer would act more like LVG, notoriously known for being arrogant and disrespectful.

Nah tell Flamini what's up and that's it, we gave him the contract in the first place so he has every right to stay if he wants. What right do we have to treat him like shiet?
I wasn't being 100% serious.:p

But it's not uncommon for players to be sent to train with the youth/reserves if clubs want them out. Pochettino has Lennon training with the kids while Sp**s try to shift him, and Chelsea had around 20 players who had been on loan training away from everyone else. It might seem like they're treating them like **** but players do plenty of bad things to force moves as well. It works both ways.

Iceman10

Established Member
Any latest on the rumour front for a potential exit? Bit tough wading through recent pages of activity to pick any rumours out from everything else. Interested as there obviously is a potential tie in with gauging likelihood of the Krychowiak rumour.

Last edited:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
"The 31-year-old midfielder, who lost his place to Francis Coquelin, has been told he is not in Arsène Wenger's plans for this season and he can leave the club this summer."

...Goal understands: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...lamini-wants-pay-off-to-leave-arsenal?ICID=SP

We all know that if Wenger doesnt show him the door forcefully he isnt going anywhere. He'll happily sit on the bench and rub Mesut's back once hes subbed all season.

**** I really thought he was leaving. :(

GideonSmythe

It wasn't ideal but with Flamini staying we had cover (albeit rubbish) in DM. If he's going then we really do need to get a decent DM. Arteta should only play a cameo role this year.

Iceman10

Established Member
Have faith guys, Poldi had become surplus as not quite good enough and AW pushed him out. No need to call the Flamster "criminal" and all that, the club bears responsibility for signing him to a 3 year contract towards the end of a summer window when the need for a top quality DM/CM was all too clear.

Anyway, if AW wants the player out he normally manages to push them out after a good talk, still maintaining a touch of class ;)

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
If he's going that pretty much guarantees we'll be bringing in a new DM..Just need to convince him to **** off.

vermaelen_2312739a.jpg

We let the window close last season with 1.5 CBs...Arsène could/likely would roll the dice.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Arse.com

On Mathieu Flamini
I expect him to be here in September. I spoke to him. At the moment he is not involved but he has no intention of leaving. He will be involved at some stage. He works very hard and his intention is to stay.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger wants to get rid apparently, but we all know Flamini is always loyal.

Never breaks a contract. Leave? No thanks, I'll honour my contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom