• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Continuous top four until didnt no more. Continuously problems against the big teams
Exciting football, sure. Most of the time

No right to be there 😂 like he was managing a gang of plumbers
Well let’s see what Arteta would be like with lesser spend and the fans not roaring out North London for Ever. Wait, we saw something like that in his mid table years.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Well let’s see what Arteta would be like with lesser spend and the fans not roaring out North London for Ever. Wait, we saw something like that in his mid table years.

Mid table years that turned into a top year last season :) and we’re looking good now too

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Scroll through this thread and you’ll see words of love for Wenger. I love that people pop in here from time to time to pay tribute. But I don’t rate Wenger latter years that much

Elneny is just a bloke I like cause of his personality

The Arteta stuff, well I believe in him. And I feel like trying to tip the scale somewhat because I find this forum overly negative on him
Elneny is a top bloke I agree. Rubbish footballer though.

Arsène is also a great human being who gave his best years to us, managing the football club. Operated on a low budget for a large part of his tenure here.

You mentioned you weren’t a fan of Wengers latter years, where he finished 5th and 6th, yet Arteta finished 8th TWICE. But yet you still defend Arteta at every opportunity you can 👀

UpTheGunnerz

Elneny is a top bloke I agree. Rubbish footballer though.

Arsène is also a great human being who gave his best years to us, managing the football club. Operated on a low budget for a large part of his tenure here.

You mentioned you weren’t a fan of Wengers latter years, where he finished 5th and 6th, yet Arteta finished 8th TWICE. But yet you still defend Arteta at every opportunity you can 👀

I’m defending Arteta because he has shown a new level. If he was sacked during the 6-8th years I wouldn’t have protested probably. Some people still seem angry that he managed to survive, I’ve noticed.

Wenger is one of the best blokes in history in my book. Insightful, eloquent, dedicated. An idol in many ways and I miss him. Arteta is a way colder personality, harder to feel attached too. I believe he has the potential to become something really special coaching wise though

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Maybe, just maybe, Wenger should have proven to the board that he was with investing those sums in then.
You have to be very thick to post that, given how the Board were hiding behind Wenger during the most difficult times as lack of finances and having to sell your best players, yet still remaining competitive was an ever present drama during the Emirates era.

But then I don't expect anything better from you, so carry on with your cheap bs

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Maybe, just maybe, Wenger should have proven to the board that he was with investing those sums in then.
Even if the Kroenke’s had become sole owners then, which they weren’t. They wouldn’t have thrown big money at Arsène. The Wenger out campaign had grown too large by then and was far too viscious. You need the fans behind the team, any fool knows that. It’s simple psychology 101. Players can’t operate with planes flying overhead, banners and protests. Too many had bought into DTs narrative, you should know that, you were one.

UpTheGunnerz

You have to be very thick to post that, given how the Board were hiding behind Wenger during the most difficult times as lack of finances and having to sell your best players, yet still remaining competitive was an ever present drama during the Emirates era.

But then I don't expect anything better from you, so carry on with your cheap bs

Again, ever present until it wasn’t. Wenger was declining the last years

UpTheGunnerz

Even if the Kroenke’s had become sole owners then, which they weren’t. They wouldn’t have thrown big money at Arsène. The Wenger out campaign had grown too large by then and was far too viscious. You need the fans behind the team, any fool knows that. It’s simple psychology 101. Players can’t operate with planes flying overhead, banners and protests. Too many had bought into DTs narrative, you should know that, you were one.

Didn’t buy into any narrative except the one where I saw Wenger slipping in what was his bread and butter, finishing top 4 and beating lesser teams at home. The away records became worse as well. Most of these patterns started before the “major protests” , in fact they were probably the reason for them I suppose

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@UpTheGunnerz

no-nope.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Lads having a stinker.

Not sure I am, maybe my investment comment was a bit uneducated on account of the Kroenke ownership thing, but I feel like there is a need for a counter force to Makingtrax antics. He plays a good game though, not every poster could call 70 percent of this forum for utes and get away with it.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Didn’t buy into any narrative except the one where I saw Wenger slipping in what was his bread and butter, finishing top 4 and beating lesser teams at home. The away records became worse as well. Most of these patterns started before the “major protests” , in fact they were probably the reason for them I suppose
Rubbish! Wenger finished 2nd in the league with the best defensive record. And already the fan base was as mad as a hornets nest. Arteta finished 2nd with a much bigger spend, and the fans were ecstatic. You were so busy creaming yourself, you couldn’t see the irony.

Wenger didn’t slip, he was pushed.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom