• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM:Birmingham

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Reyes

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senght

No offence but I voted for Other. Dunn and Savage had a great game in midfield while Upson and Cunningham's defence is very solid today.

matu

Toure: he was trying to add something in the second half..... and solid as usual.......

gilberto: he also showed some desire........

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Senght said:
No offence but I voted for Other. Dunn and Savage had a great game in midfield while Upson and Cunningham's defence is very solid today.
Yeah, Cunningham particularily and Upson have been excellent for Birmingham this season. Dunn looks to be a great player, tremendously quick feet and a great battling atitude.

The Mini

I said other, Ray Parlour and Martin Keown for cheering up possibly the most boring game I've seen this season.

D.Dappa

yep Gilberto, I think AW has had a word about trying more adventurous passes, notible against Leeds and yesterday.........i want more.

XxGoonaStuxX

Gilberto definetly. the time I aw him on the ball he made some good FAST runs which were quite probing and aggresive (should do this more often).
Aswell as this Pires and Lauren had good games.

Aussie

Established Member
Keown for providing us with some entertainment by pretending to strangle Wenger when he told Ray to warm up.

skart14

Aussie said:
Keown for providing us with some entertainment by pretending to strangle Wenger when he told Ray to warm up.

:D ...would never see that kinda thing happen at manure...fungi would probably spit in their face if anyone attempted to do the same thing...

Chips&CurrySauce

Lauren was my choice. He looked good in defence and going forward.
I thought Reyes had a good first half, the ball just doesn't seem to be rolling for him but he definately has got great ability. Henry however was absolutely dire, he was more interested in show boating than playing for the team.

AFCG7

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
Strangely I'm going to totally agree with mini. Shirley gets it for me because he's the only bugger that brought a smile to my face!

Dammit i hate people calling him 'Shirley'!

:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom