• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everyone on this forum thinks Smalling is cack. I reckon he's been good this season.

Suspect he'll sign a new Utd deal, and we all really know Jose wouldn't sell to Arsenal.

Sirugu or Iker might be available if Cech joins one if their clubs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You can stick a fork in Iker man, he's done. Was always a reaction keeper, looks like they're slowing down now so no thanks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Outside Cech, I'm not sure there is a keeper out there, who could potentially be available, that would tempt Wenger to move.

I reckon he's happy with what he has. Cech, you move for, he's a world top 5 GK.

Iceman10

Established Member
That's how I have it also, has to be an opportunity for a keeper that is world class now, otherwise Wenger will stick with what he has.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like What Smalling done in last tow games against Liverpool and Sp**s.

but this guy can make mistakes that cost you games and we really don't want these guys cuz we had alot in the last few years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid have bought Danilo the Brazilian right back who is playing for Porto for 31M euros.

Real Madrid C. F. ‏@realmadrid
Comunicado Oficial: El Real Madrid C. F. y el FC Porto han llegado a un acuerdo para el traspaso del jugador Danilo.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How do you agree to sign a player in March? Is that legal?

Gervais

Established Member
We signed Podolski in March a few years ago, didn't we?

Assuming the selling club is fine with you tapping up one of their players beforehand, you can essentially agree to 'sign' players whenever you want; they can't be registered until the transfer window opens though, iirc.

It rarely happens because of the red tape around pursuing players under contract, while the season is still ongoing - see Ashley Cole circa 2005 - 2006.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes there is no problem with that Danilo will still play with Porto until this season ends.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He's a good player and since good full-backs are pretty scarce these days his price-tag isn't unexpected. Porto's left-back, Alex Sandro, is also a pretty good player, would come a bit cheaper though, I think.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Madrid close to signing Gaya as well apparently.

RB: Danilo, Carvajal
LB: Marcelo, Gaya

Stockpiling the best FB's now ffs, all four of those should be starting at top clubs, instead two of them will be sat on the bench every week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Utd linked with a double 50M deal for Gundogan and Hummels.

tumblr_ls04uzIryo1qcn7d7.gif

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Hope we get Gundogan instead, they can have Hummels. He's a tad overrated, rather have Subotic.

Gundogan could be great for us to create some extra depth in midfield, while also being in the bracket that Wenger looks for: top-top-quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom