• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you’re not relying on him to be your main goalscorer we’ve all seen that Sterling can give you world class production IF the system is good enough.

That’s not a bad transfer at all imo.
For the right wage I would take him. But he wouldn’t want to be rotated

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t he produce like 2 assists still? This is great day for havertz

He got one assist for Palmer’s goal but overall it was a smelly performance. The Chelsea fans are fully onto him after that game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Barcelona are so useless on the market now that even if they got that fee, I am convinced they would just waste it.

"Barcelona want to use to money from Raphinha's sale to sign Antony from Man United, and are prepared to nearly smash their transfer record to do it"

...you know this is happening!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think we will see anything close to same deals as last summer. The reports that a lot of players who went there are not enjoying life will scare a lot of players

It's not for everyone, that much is certain.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon this Saudi club rise, is just our guy @Sapient Hawk playing Football Manager over there and things have just got a little out of hand.

And you know it's the Hawk in charge as no club has tired to get Mikel yet, no chance he wants Mikel in the Motherland 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I reckon this Saudi club rise, is just our guy @Sapient Hawk playing Football Manager over there and things have just got a little out of hand.

And you know it's the Hawk in charge as no club has tired to get Mikel yet, no chance he wants Mikel in the Motherland 🤣

My brothers told me to make an illusory bid to make it look plausible at least but I wouldn't hear such nonsense :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom