• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

"Chelsea and Bayern are competing for the signing of Palmeiras winger Estêvão Willian (17). Both clubs are expected to make bids for the player at the end of the season. The Brazilian side are looking for around €40m plus bonuses. Real Madrid and Barcelona are out of the race. (as.com)"

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Come on Jim.

Gary is eager to fix him right up.

e559e14447e43d254f6cc34c6932e934-original.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You'd be mad to go to Man Utd these days. It's a basket case of a club. Olise is better off staying at Palace and surveying his opportunities....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
most these young players are family and agent driven money did come first choosing Chelsea where there no clear idea what the future hold for most of young players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He suits Chelsea to a tee, tbh.

See how he focused all his attention on Mbappe post World Cup win, racist stuff imo...a true Chelsea man at heart, reckon my dad gets his name on his shirt next year...pair of scumbags.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also isn't villa playing CL while chelsea aren't even in Europe, would be such a weird move tbh

See how he focused all his attention on Mbappe post World Cup win, racist stuff imo...a true Chelsea man at heart, reckon my dad gets his name on his shirt next year...pair of scumbags.

☝️

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Good luck making business with Villa. Unless they offer out of this world money he is going nowhere

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom