• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He's just a second-rate Giroud.

As I was reading through the last few pages I was thinking "£75 million for Lukaku? Seriously? Couldn't Arsenal just sell them Giroud for £70 million and save them some money?" I mean, they're roughly the same player. Lukaku just gets more opportunities and Everton has depended on him.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Yeah, still pretty young as well. He's the closest thing to a guaranteed 20+ PL goal scorer there is out there.

Just not sure we have the best suppliers for him, players we have are more like inside forwards i.e Mata, Martial, Mkhi. Then again he managed fine with Everton players.
im going to get murdered for saying this but lukaku´s game is that of a target man that can play on the counter, link up with team mates move to the wing to make spaces etc. I think he is going to work well with mourinho he is "similar" to ibra, saving the enormous distance between the 2 of them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Belotti will be interesting still not sure about him. i guess Conte really angry right now he wanted Lukaku.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mino Raiola will get so much money from this deal i guess he'll ask Manutd to offer Lukaky 200-250K a week plus a huge agent fee.

fatty c**t.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yeah, still pretty young as well. He's the closest thing to a guaranteed 20+ PL goal scorer there is out there.

Just not sure we have the best suppliers for him, players we have are more like inside forwards i.e Mata, Martial, Mkhi. Then again he managed fine with Everton players.
Mata & Mkhi are excellent passers though..

redanddread

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Former Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson labels Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola a 's***bag' during motivational talk with Sale Sharks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-Pogba-agent-Raiola-s-bag.html#ixzz4m3UHjf3z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
He is a c**t look what he doing at Donnarumma who love Milan so much he forcing him to quit because Milan are not offering him a super big wages. he only interested on money and not his clients.

redanddread

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Mino has the same power in this deal.

Pogba was different with Juve signing him of a free. Makes sense he & the player made money from future sales. No reason for Juve to hold all the rights.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Not Lukaku biggest fan but the the state of some comments here is insane.... Calling Lukaku "mediocre", "poor man Giroud" is just ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Sarcasm, i guess. With that said, i have a strange feeling that Giroud will score atleast 20 goals in the league if he joins Everton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom