• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 1 - 0 Watford | Sunday 7th November | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

Rambo

Tomiyasu White Gabriel Tavares

Saka Partey Lokonga Smith Rowe

Lacazette Aubameyang

Keep the momentum going, plz. Arsenal 4-0 Watford COYG
Only possible changes might be Tierney for Tavares and Pepe for Saka. Might give Saka a rest and Pepe a chance.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Come weekend it's Utd-city and whu-pool, we could grab that 4th spot by sunday night:lol:

Arteta in?
Now that you've said this, I think we'll drop points.

Basically, anytime we find ourselves in this situation to really put pressure on top 4, we tend to unravel.

It's happened many times before under Arteta, I wouldn't bet against it happening now.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

My only beef with Santi was out of his entire time here, his stint in CM is what is emphasised the most by Arsenal-Mania.

He came to us as an attacking mid/winger for club and country and him playing in the middle was literally makeshift Wenger stuff (he could play anywhere). Maybe it's because we haven't had anyone like him play there since, Maybe Xhaka has added to his amazingness I dunno.

Another quality player this forum has ruined for me anyways.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !

Basically, anytime we find ourselves in this situation to really put pressure on top 4, we tend to unravel.

It's happened many times before under Arteta, I wouldn't bet against it happening now.
I have faith, mostly cause this time it feels like the players are playing for the badge and coach. Especially for the coach part, reminds me of Wenger pre 2015.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

My only beef with Santi was out of his entire time here, his stint in CM is what is emphasised the most by Arsenal-Mania.

He came to us as an attacking mid/winger for club and country and him playing in the middle was literally makeshift Wenger stuff (he could play anywhere). Maybe it's because we haven't had anyone like him play there since, Maybe Xhaka has added to his amazingness I dunno.

Another quality player this forum has ruined for me anyways.

If you never signed up to this useless place, you probably would have loved our Emirates era :lol:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This is the banana peal game. The one where the team might show up overconfident and thinking they've already won it. This is the one i would worry about.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

Not just under Arteta. Been happening long before him.

ThePortugueseGunner

We have to keep winning these games, in order to afford losing points against the best teams. At home against Watford it's mandatory to snatch the three points.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Since the Santi comp I posted, started a weird debate...

...I assume we all think this guy was pretty good, yes? :lol:

Kav

Established Member
This is a game I expect us to win. Watford have been poor at times. Yet they have players (Sarr) who can destroy our midfield and defense. It’s actually a tricky game.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd go with eh same team with the exception LT back if he fit and Ødegaard in for Saka.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watford are terrible with possession they always give ball away I'd be pissed if we just be careless with ball even if we win.

I'm seeing alot of people saying should easy win well on paper it's in reality we shouldn't underrate anyone play your A game get the W and move on Arsenal always struggle with results after good run of form and results. So please let's not repeat the crystal Palace result.

I think Arteta will stick same formation 5 goals scored 1 conceded 32 shots 14 on target no need to change it but the most important thing is dominate the game better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom