• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton | Wednesday, March 1 | KO: 19:45 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

B6g6d0ICcAANTeT.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure if we gonna rotate its arteta after all so won't expect big changes

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can’t have Onana (however how good) dominate us at home

Partey Xhaka Jorginho with Zin more traditional LB. Trossard Martinelli Saka forward, Tomi to come on for White

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Onana dominated Partey but we have Jorginho now. Jorginho will release ball quickly and accurately before Onana gets close to him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He didn't dominate Partey, he bullied the rest of the team and was allowed to foul with impunity. Partey's metrics in that game were excellent.

He bullied Partey more anyone. Physically dominated him, closed him down sufficiently that Partey couldn't stop giving the ball away. Partey was abysmal that game.

Artemis

We have 5 games between now and the visit to Anfield on 9th April.

Against Everton, Bournemouth, Fulham, Crystal Palace and Leeds. All 5 are winnable and all 5 are must-win. I hope the gap to City increases to at least 7 points after those run of fixtures, but ideally 9 points. City have some tricky ties during this period where they could drop points.

We need a buffer because our 6th April - 6th May fixtures are just horrible. Away to Liverpool, City and Newcastle and at home to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom