• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our midfield are so ****ing good man, Partey and Xhaka are the best pivot in the league for me.

Wish we could just de-age both by about 5 years rather than actually sign new midfielders, gonna be had to replace what both bring to this team/squad.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Our midfield are so ****ing good man, Partey and Xhaka are the best pivot in the league for me.

Wish we could just de-age both by about 5 years rather than actually sign new midfielders, gonna be had to replace what both bring to this team/squad.

Which is why we should enjoy this partnership for as long as we possibly can whilst being proactive in recruiting their successors.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I'm starting to think you've ended up in a Hector Salamanca-like situation where you're bound to a chair with a screen and a bell that moves to the right or to the left. Flicking the bell to the Right yields "Good", which promptly shows up on the screen and is then sent through wifi to A-M.

It's my only explination :lol:
Not far off tbh mate, but i simply didnt see the game. Waayy to busy atm. Will catch up later 😎

Riou

Zaha is the biggest disgrace of a player in the league, acts like he's Henry and no one dares touch him.

Mate, you are just Harry Kane from the ends...enjoy that relegation being added to the CV soon 👍

Mohamed7

And you still have many out there who think Casemiro is the one :lol:
My United friends and I had a debate about this last night and I looked at the numbers. Seems Casemaro edges Partley in defensive stats even though he played three matches less excluding today’s one.

Tom Mix

Great win, shame about their goal. Unnecessary and avoidable. So we're never going to beat City's goal difference BUT... we're within 2 goals... could have levelled it today.

No weak links today but Holding has to be commended. Everyone was tembling but he was cool. Had Zaha in his pocket all day and contributed offensively too.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
This would've been a potential banana skin in the past, especially coming off the loss in the Europa. Also Palace have the counter attacking ability to really hurt us. But we absolutely dominated.

Such a mature performance. Ben white, was superb, one of the best games I've seen from xhaka. Also martinelli looked hungry.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Forget to mention Benny's performance. Hands-down best right back in the league. Mikel transformed him into a something brilliant. And is only going to get better!

Southgate you are absolutely clueless. But only better he's not going.
pure beta male behaviour from Southgate.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
This would've been a potential banana skin in the past, especially coming off the loss in the Europa. Also Palace have the counter attacking ability to really hurt us. But we absolutely dominated.

Such a mature performance. Ben white, was superb, one of the best games I've seen from xhaka. Also martinelli looked hungry.
Yup, agreed. It shows this squad have really grown, matured together, & gained composure & extra desire & drive.

Plenty more potential banana skins against teams we would be big favourites to win, but we seem to have put the Everton, Brentford & City games well & truly to bed.

Riou

This was one of the most bizarre things I have seen...

... couldn't understand why Xhaka hugged him here, Ben deserved a slap for the corner he gave away 😅

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Really should batter the hell out of Leeds on April first. This post-match stiffy should see us through to April 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom