• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL clubs to vote on scrapping VAR

Should VAR be abolished ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Never going to happen. Wolves probably don''t even think it will happen but if it places more scrutiny on it then all good.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Dear Lord. Things will get even worse if this goes through. Why can't these bald fat ****s they call referees just get things right? Look at the semi automated system instead of drawing lines wrong by hand.

Without VAR the ref can just do whatever they want and can actually say they didn't see it.

At least with VAR you can see every game they are either deciding for themselves in some betting scheme or how they want the league to play out.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Don't see what abolishing it will fix. The refs will still be as incompetent as ever if not more so.

I think people have nostalgia goggles looking at the pre-VAR era where blatant offside goals and other shenanigans where missed regularly. Like do people want to go back to this?

It's not going to pass regardless.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Dear Lord. Things will get even worse if this goes through. Why can't these bald fat ****s they call referees just get things right? Look at the semi automated system instead of drawing lines wrong by hand.
Thankfully they're finally introducing it. For some dumb reason they're waiting until matchweek 10 though, no idea why. Surely it doesn't take that long to get it ready?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It’s that Kylian Mbappe meme

I’m becoming so lazy I’m starting to type out memes instead of posting them

I don’t know, I guess my avatar ban only lasted a month or so

Ont: I think it’s right to scrap VAR. it takes away too much of what makes football special to watch for me

I meant your Sp**s avatar…

Melquiades

What on earth?

VAR is done terribly but it at least gets rid of half of the blown calls from referees.

The problem isn't VAR. The problem is how terribly it's been implemented in the PL and how incompetent the people making the decisions are.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People saying hope it pass are you serious? the standards of refereeing in this league is shocking without VAR PL gonna be laughing stock.
Exactly. Next season the title is on the line at the Spuds stadium and some troglodyte ref disallows an Isak winner by claiming he was offside as his bank account mysteriously adds some zeros courtesy of the UAE. Wanting to get rid of VAR is like wanting to get rid of seatbelts because some people are putting them around their ankles instead of their waists.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Var is fine. It isn't to blame.

This vote is an excuse for poor officiating.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is exactly what they wanted , they've been desperate for an excuse to get rid of VAR. In every other country and in the CL VAR is fine, better than that they resolve things quickly. In the PL it's a ****show and it's been done deliberately so they'd have an excuse to try and get rid of it.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The UK is a banana republic. Kind of hilarious how lock step the UK and US really are in being embarrassing together.

blaze_of_glory

Only league the world that can't make this work. VAR is fine, it's the people involved that have made it a debacle.

NHL has had video review for over 20 years ffs

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

tumbleweed GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom