• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, March 12 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

blaze_of_glory

Partey and Saliba I’d argue but take your point. We didn’t look anything like our usual threat on the right without him.
Those two also key to being at our best, along with Saka of course. But Ode is so important to the press and I think arguably the hardest to replace since we dont' have anyone else really like him (could say the same about Zinchenko of course)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This really tricky game thankfully we won't come back to London and travel again. So the recovery i expect to go well. Partey Ødegaard And Gabriel automatically comeback to starting 11 if Eddie fit he replace Nelson

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Apparently Fulham the have worst xG conceded in the league. So that's... something.

Whatever, though. Can we please be boring boring Arsenal from now on? 1-0 wins until the end of the season. No more Bournemouth/Villa games. In the words of Radiohead, no alarms and no surprises please.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They miss Palhinha is big plus because we won't face issue losing many 50/50.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Apparently Fulham the have worst xG conceded in the league. So that's... something.

Whatever, though. Can we please be boring boring Arsenal from now on? 1-0 wins until the end of the season. No more Bournemouth/Villa games. In the words of Radiohead, no alarms and no surprises please.

A defense wins you titles, think it was Ferguson who said that.

Absolutely spot on. We must attack of course but we must know when to sit back and force the opposition to play as well. Consistently giving teams the chance of sitting in and waiting for the lost ball is only an option once we have a comfortable lead

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

That too much mental stress going 1-0 every game I'd say away from home is possible but at home we have good amount of easy games left we shouldn't make it stressful

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can we make it 2-0 wins? There's no way I'll survive us holding a 1 nil lead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Some prime Emery-ball for my brudda @UpTheGunnerz to enjoy...

...Auba and Laca (yes Laca too, he was quality at this point despite what anyone trying to gaslight you says) were brilliant this season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wanted Solomon a few years back when we were linked. Decent player.

Any chance of Gabby Yeezus here?

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom