• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We have been pretty good at defending set pieces this season though. Can't think of many goals we have conceded from corners or freekicks before this game..
Luck! We all need it. But when it runs out you're exposed. Lots of teams should have scored from set pieces recently but have missed sitters. We've never look commanding in any defensive aspect imo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Never mind about @Dokaka , I'd take a troll Juve fan over any of these rat-faced, brittle, feather-brained, say-it-like-it-is plastics who are calling Wenger "senile".

Some of our fans should Will it Blend? their pudgy little typing fingers. Tw*ts.
You Wenger in then?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's clear also Wenger lost dressing roon its just remind me of jose last season I don't want to compare between both but you can easily see the player not playing for him and their head is already in holiday.
If he has lost the dressing room then the players are deluded and spineless. None apart from Alexis and Bellerin will go to a bigger club and have a chance of succeeding. At least JM deliberately sabotaged Chelsea. Wenger is doing all he can and failing but our underperformers are crazy if they honestly believe they're destined for bigger things.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

C7NTDlvXQAI0Xpx.jpg

Interesting passmap. It's just the defenders and midfielders playing it among themselves endlessly, until Alexis is available, who then is relied upon to create something.

Wele and Theo with zero involvement.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He's a top poster. I'm sensing inferior complexes coming to the fore in this thread. The elite posters usually have to weather stuff like that from time to time.
I like Dokaka but at one time we had disagreements or something-Giroud- and I was sort of being a cvnt to him till elite poster like yourself @GDeep™ asked me stop.

Question is, why Dokaka? Why does he have so many enemies?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I like Dokaka but at one time we had disagreements or something-Giroud- and I was sort of being a cvnt to him till elite poster like yourself @GDeep™ asked me stop.

Question is, why Dokaka? Why does he have so many enemies?
He's a West Ham fan that comes by and tells the truth. His timing may not be the best, but hey, we go mad at us when we've had bad results too!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
C7NTDlvXQAI0Xpx.jpg

Interesting passmap. It's just the defenders and midfielders playing it among themselves endlessly, until Alexis is available, who then is relied upon to create something.

Wele and Theo with zero involvement.
Theo welbeck were almost invisible today totally disappointed by them we all wanted them to start with Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom