• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Maybe he's better in some things,but it's not enough to win the league and that is only important for Arsenal.He has problems with winning mentality at the club and with game approach in some games,especailly big games.You see improvements in any top 6 team this season and we somehow stand on same spot with pretty predictable end of the season.

He's capable of winning this as he's a top manager with vast experience thats won the title before. How is our winning mentality any different to any of our rivals? Where was Chelsea's mental strength last campaign when they were 17th at christmas? Admittedly Arsenal haven't been performing at a proficient level in the crucial games but overall the teams still done well and should really win this league.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
If Costa forces himself out this month, there's no way Chelsea are reaching 90+ points.

They're not going to replicate the same form without the guy who single-handedly dragged them to the top of the table.

[pessimism mode engaged] Of course we're not winning the league, but the race is very much on for other clubs if Costa leaves.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think all the top managers in the division are at a similar level; all of them have their strengths and weaknesses. Absolutely Conte and Klopp are better than Arsène in some aspects of management however Wenger has strengths that are superior to the aforementioned coaches.
Do the areas that Arsenal is better than them in not translate to points on the board?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just done a predictor thing and it turned out like this:

Chelsea 93
L'pool 86
Man U 84
Sp**s 83
Man C 83
Arsenal 81

:eek:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I did a similar one and it turned as:

Chelsea 88
L'pool 82
Arsenal 77
Sp**s 75
City 72
United 72

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I did a similar one and it turned as:

Chelsea 88
L'pool 82
Arsenal 77
Sp**s 75
City 72
United 72
Mine has the top six winning against most of the rest like they have been doing so far this season. Have United taking 44/51 points and Liverpool not losing any games. Oh and we lose
against Chelsea and Liverpool and draw against the Manchester clubs and Sp**s. :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Mine has the top six winning against most of the rest like they have been doing so far this season. Have United taking 44/51 points and Liverpool not losing any games. Oh and we lose
against Chelsea and Liverpool and draw against the Manchester clubs and Sp**s. :lol:
Sounds about right. Except for Liverpool not losing. They'll drop a couple more.

blaise

We ll see where we stand in Chelsea game, Conte probably learned something from last match. If we lose that, well, at least we wont listen anymore that we are in a mix.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Costa has been good. But I think a lot more contribute to Chelsea being first. Like Conte tactics. Kante. Moses doing well and Pedro too!

Very solid team so far!

Yes they are, but you don't continue like everything's gravy if your best player - who's heading for 30 league goals this season - leaves. Costa was the reason for starting Chelsea's momentum.

He probably won't leave, but I hope he does.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Costa has been good. But I think a lot more contribute to Chelsea being first. Like Conte tactics. Kante. Moses doing well and Pedro too!

Chelsea been brilliant on all fronts. Very solid team so far!
Except their offense is still over-reliant on Costa so far this season. Without his contributions some wins turn into draws and the draw into a loss.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Poch is one lucky prick. So many fouls and none gets called. City unfortunate to drop points. Good day for us and Chelsea.

It's imperative that we take advantage of this immense opportunity to trounce Burnley tomorrow thereby gaining second place & improving on our goal difference. Hopefully Chelsea suffer a hiccup along the way as well.

Handle Burnley well, in addition to Watford & we can go to Stamford Bridge with a lot less trepadation.

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
Oh dear, here we go.

Everyone falling down on Saturday.
We play Burnley on Sunday at Home with the chance to go second..........

I can see the result already.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
All goes in Chelsea's way at the moment.Liverpool also started to play little bit off the track.It's probably the best moment for Chelsea to play against them on Anfield.

Polar Bear

Great day for us, didn't even play and everyone around us dropped points, none of them won. But I guess it helps Chelsea the most unless Hull can do a shock. I thought Liverpool would beat Swansea easily at home so you never know..

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom