• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Zazu

Wasn't impressed at all by Chelsea today. Hull, even without Snodgrass, managed to create a few good openings in the second half.

Obviously they're likely to up their game playing against us and Liverpool, but their below par performance today should give us hope that the title race isn't over.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How the duck did Leicester beat us to the title last year! They are awful this season.

I expected them to drop of from where they were but not this much!
Long odds do occur and that's because there is a certain element of chance in all sports.

Optimistic

Wasn't impressed at all by Chelsea today. Hull, even without Snodgrass, managed to create a few good openings in the second half.

Obviously they're likely to up their game playing against us and Liverpool, but their below par performance today should give us hope that the title race isn't over.
The odds are stacked in Chelsea's favour at the moment, but if Liverpool can get a win we're right back in it.

If not, though... it's gonna take a miracle.

Stumped

Chelsea looked tired today. Very poor performance and Hull were deserving of at least a draw. I am impressed with Hull's play in recent games - they suddenly look like they can stay up.

As for the title race - expect a response from Liverpool at home. In many ways Chelsea are the best opponent in their next league game as everyone will be galvanised for it from the go.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
If Chelski get through LIV and AFC without losing, I think they would be home and dry.

And then I couldn't care less about our league position.
Agreed - Except I'd still care about our position. Fall out of the CL and re-signing Sanchez & Özil becomes even more tricky or any other top player for that matter.

Unless Chelsea implode dramatically & that's unlikely, they'll win this year.

Us and Liverpool need to win against them now to make it open.

Then we need to win against City, United and Everton at home. And get result in at least one of Liverpool and Tottenham. And after all that we would probably also have to improve our already very good form against bottom 12 teams for rest of the season.

And that would just to be in the title race. No guarantees.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Then we need to win against City, United and Everton at home. And get result in at least one of Liverpool and Tottenham. And after all that we would probably also have to improve our already very good form against bottom 12 teams for rest of the season.

If Chelsea continue to play like this against small teams,they need to lose against Liverpool and not to win against United and Everton away.On the other hand,we need to win our home games against City and United,and also need at least one win against Liverpool,Sp**s or Chelsea away.Tbh,Chelsea has some tricky away games like against Stoke,Burnley,West Ham.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I don't know what has to happen that we suddenly go from bottling it to defeating Koeman's Everton, Mourinho's Utd and Klopp's Pool (most likely), etc. Think that's it unfortunately. Seen it too often already to have any kind hope.

We should never lost to Everton and City.With some good points in those two games we would be closer to Chelsea.But we can't blame only us,Chelsea has almost perfect season and it's still far from over.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

A faint hope remains, but the team will have to lean on their collective hunger hand drive to beat the teams around us more effectively. If we come through Southampton unscathed and methodically put Watford aside, we should go into the match at Stamford Bridge buoyed by the positive results of a continued winning run.

Though an eternal cynic, a win at Stamford Bridge will convince me that the title is not yet a lost cause. If we can win there, wins at both Anfield & White Hart Lane are more than likely.

With regards to the lane, winning the last ever NLD there would be a treat. Should it not materialize, I'll always take solace that we won the league there more times than the actual tenants :lol:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

We have to play out of our skins to win this thing. Our last 4 matches are T*tts (a), UTD. (h), Stoke (a) & Everton (h). All managers & teams we've had problems with recently. It'll take a miracle for us to bring this home...

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom