• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Meh predict the position we will finish is useless to me still 2 month for the league to get started. Im more interested to see what players we will sign and if we have full fit team to start next season.

Panenka

I expect a proper title challenge but I can't see us winning the league this season and if we don't win the league, I'm not bothered where we finish.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So Pool at home as our opener, need to start with 3 pts. As for where we will finish, need to see who we buy before deciding.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
tumblr_o8t0wle76U1r2dz6io2_1280.jpg

Wenger can handle Klopp and Pep at home. I still has Raneri numbers. I have no idea how he will do about Conte. Mourinho will win both games like always. Pochy also destroy him most of the times.

And that without naming, Everton, West Ham, Middlesbrough, Southampton, Stoke, Swansea...

Hard season upcoming.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Manchester United the day after my birthday... not sure if excited or disappointed.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So a struggle it is at the beginning. Can't see us getting more than 3 points on the board. Either three draws or one victory.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
One positive is that we play the neanderthals away in penultimate game of season, when they're on holiday mode.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wenger can handle Klopp and Pep at home. I still has Raneri numbers. I have no idea how he will do about Conte. Mourinho will win both games like always. Pochy also destroy him most of the times.

And that without naming, Everton, West Ham, Middlesbrough, Southampton, Stoke, Swansea...

Hard season upcoming.
Has Potchy even beaten Wenger yet? I don't think so bro...

Jazz

If Wenger has us going into the season with gaping holes in the starting 11 unaddressed (99% chance this happens) then it's all but guaranteed we'll be having a disastrous start to the season with who we'll be playing in August/September. Getting in a starting striker to be ready to start those fixtures will be absolutely vital.

Gonna taka a massive change in our bottling tendencies as well to either have the title wrapped up before those last few tough fixtures (lol) or be able to pull out results under tremendous pressure in the end (lol). So yeah, gonna go with 3rd.

redanddread

The Sp*ddies have a toughie on the opening day- away to Koeman's Everton. Two NL/Merseyside games - the pick of the opening day weekend.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Could we win the league at STOKE! haha
Or Jose could win the league at the Emirates. :eek:

Anyway one good thing about the fixture list:
#afc fixtures following #UCL group games:
1: Hull A
2: Burnley A
3: M'brough H
4: Sp**s H
5: B'mouth H
6: Stoke H

redanddread

No breddrin - that would cue a collective emotional, mental, physical breakdown of Gooners near & far - please oh God no!!

Excellent news on the games after the CL matches - normally we have some brutal fixtures.

Reactions: A_G

redanddread

Leicester have a HOME game after EVERY CL match...the run continues..;)

Leicester's PL fixtures after CL games
  • Sep 17: Burnley (h)
  • Oct 1: Southampton (h)
  • Oct 22: Crystal Palace (h)
  • Nov 5: West Brom (h)
  • Nov 26: Middlesbrough (h)
  • Dec 10: Manchester City (h)

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom