• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Arsenio Venger

This race for 3rd/4th place has more twists than a season of Line Of Duty

Well, its more like 4 teams crawling over broken glass to the finish line than an actual race TBH

Gtst.gif

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Watch us get beaten comfortably by Leicester tomorrow.

Our momentum has petered out.

Just prepare for Valencia & give the lads a run out in the 3 remaining games.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
After Sp**s losing today they have Bournemouth away next Sun, depending how the Ajax game goes for them it may have an effect on their performance vs Bournemouth. Fraser needs to show he's serious about joining us, he could be a hero before he even gets here :) Obviously we need to do our part and win our games.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
IF we win against Leicester we'd better pray Cardiff don't beat Palace next weekend because that would mean Brighton have everything to play for against us rather than going on a booze-up to celebrate staying up before our game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Imagine if United do the job today, we beat Leicester and then Bournemouth do us a favour next week by beating Sp**s, with us winning at home.

Yes folks... that's how close it is to finishing third this season. We can do it!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Arsenal have the easiest run in they said :lol:

We are absolutely pathetic. If we lose don't win the EL I expect many to turn on Emery.

I for one do want to give him time but if we don't get CL he has massively failed in my book.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think its over now, in both competitions.

Nine goals in three games doesnt fill me with any confidence whatsoever. And Im sure the team feels the same way.

Giroud12

So ****ing frustrating. The way things stand ONE SINGLE FECKING POINT over the last 3 games and we would have it all in our own hands.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing even after 3 straight loses we still one point behind. A win against crystal Palace and Brighton at home could been enough:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom