• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
That’s not the point though. It will cost a lot of money to replace those that have been poached. We might need to spend £100 million on Bruno Guimaraes to replace Xhaka for example. Replacing Saka, Martinelli, Gabriel, Ødegaard etc is a lot harder than you make it out to be.
Worry about Martinelli already, I think he’s fallen off. Don’t rate the others.

I used to stress about Cesc and RvP leaving, these guys are rubbish in comparison.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

I used to stress about Cesc and RvP leaving, these guys are rubbish in comparison.
Well that’s your opinion. We spent a long time in the mud recovering from the losing those players you have listed. You might not rate the current crop of players highly, but I rather we don’t relive the trauma of replacing your top players again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Weird seeing this thread title, when it's still very much like...

south-park.gif

...until the end you pussios!

Bucephalus

Seriously? Saka was home grown and cost nothing. Martinelli might be falling off, but he cost all of about 3 million pounds. Ødegaard fell into our lap when Real had too many players and La Liga's finances were at low ebb. A once in a generation haul of first team players for next to nothing.

I don't want to contemplate the cost to replace them with comparable replacements, much less improvements.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I really feel bad for all the posters on here that have never seen us win the title, after I fell in love with this club during the Invincible season...

crying-crying-meme.gif

...you are always in my thoughts lads 🙏
My first full season of being a fan (having gone to my first day on nyd 1988 and saw us lose to bloody luton and wembley), I got to go to a number of games - and we won the league in the last 30 seconds of the season at impregnable anfield....

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My first full season of being a fan (having gone to my first day on nyd 1988 and saw us lose to bloody luton and wembley), I got to go to a number of games - and we won the league in the last 30 seconds of the season at impregnable anfield....

Best day in our history that Liverpool 89 game...are you one of the 1 million Arsenal fans that claim to have been in the away end that night?

I was there then too, fyi 💪

NZgunner

Best day in our history that Liverpool 89 game...are you one of the 1 million Arsenal fans that claim to have been in the away end that night?

I was there then too, fyi 💪
I was there in spirit

I was actually at home (in Napier NZ at the time) watching it live with my Dad and brother, and I wouldn't swap that for the world. My Gran (also an Arsenal fan as was her father - they lived within a short walk of Highbury) called straight after the whistle and we were sobbing to each other over the phone

NZgunner

If we beat Utd 0-1 and Sp**s somehow manage a draw, we'll go into the last day equal on points and ahead on GD by 3, but City will have scored more goals

Can you imagine what the final game would be like as we both try and bang them in? 3 goals is a lot to make up, but you could see City winning 5-0 and us winning 2-0, with City winning the title on goals scored - like we did in '89

but the complete capitulation of Fulham shows that City are going to walk the title into the net

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Are you scared of losing anyone though? None of these players are top quality for me, Saliba aside.

What do you mean by top quality?

Rice is top quality, Gabriel is top quality, Saka is top quality, Ødegaard is top quality, White is top quality.

Either that or you believe Arteta is the best coach in the league.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I think we have to at least start reaching CL finals as well.

These players will want it all.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom