• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

"I wanted to ask you about your decision to substit...OH GOD, NOO...."

4s2TsgP.gif

Then he'll burp and go "Mate, too much cholesterol." :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe, but I would say The Euro 2020 win edges Mancini clear.

Ranieri only won 2 cups outside that league with Leicester, so it's not like he's a serial winner either.

That Euro 2020 win stinks of a fluke in hindsight.

Back to back penalty shoot outs to win it ffs. Any decent manager apart from waistcoat and they’re hammered in that final.

Mancini then failing to qualify for the 2022 World Cup sends a giant fraud alert out.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You can just tweet anything about Arsenal and will get ridiculous numbers, can't you?

How have they both got so many likes, barely funny :lol:

Will be hilarious if Tottenham get something against City and things shift in our favour :lol:

Rice who they deemed as too good for us ends up lifting the PL in his first season at the club and Sp**s fans knowing they gifted us the title. Ngl I think that might trump winning the title at WHL tbh.

Badger_Revenge

Champion's league football may not be a trophy, but it's a lucrative prize with cachet for possible recruits that brings you a lot closer to future trophies. It's madness as a club to forgo that.

I'm not from London, so I'm not as invested in this rivalry, so, grain of salt and all that. But if Arsenal were in a similar situation, for sure I'd want Arsenal to win.

If Villa lose today, a Sp**s fan wanting to lose the Man City match is telling me they are not really interested in winning anything. They are just interested in wallowing in their own self contempt.

Postecoglou has good reason to treat the idea with contempt. He'd be within his rights to think of it as a test for who needs to be cleared out of there - much as Arteta has done to rebuild the culture at the Emirates.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They don't have much choice. Tweet about Sp**s and it does make much of a ripple in the pool...

Imagine these being the only trophies you have seen you clubs win since 1991 and 1980 respectively...

4069528819_a0143d0153_z.jpg

1686257702522_0.jpg--.jpg

...can't even see a Community Shield apperance, let alone win 🤣

The random players I got here look decent though, ngl!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Guy is so needlessly aggressive every time a normal question is posed to him, might help to have a couple snacks before pressers the fat ****ing blob.
He was right to answer the question with a question, though. Our 'journalists' are ****e

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You think guys like Bissouma, RicharliSon, Porro, VDV, Udogie, etc gives a **** about Arsenal winning the league?

They're only after their own self interest. If they fail to make the CL, it would make a dent on their paycheck. So they'll be extra motivated to beat City to get that CL bonus.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Can't believe it's a hard concept to grasp that proffesional athletes don't give a sh*t if winning helps their rivals.
I bet these fans are actually like this in their personal and professional lives. Willing to shoot themselves in the foot just so that their rivals don't get something good. That Tory Britain attitude of 'I don't care if things are sh1t as long as they're sh1t for everyone.'

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom