• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

You know what I still get the feeling Sp**s can do something tonight. My gut feeling is usually correct and I still feel like we’ll miss out on the title, but I reckon Sp**s will make it a tight game later. Down to the football gods to get us a positive result.

In terms of the final day Everton won’t be an easy game, they have an excellent defensive record but if we score early we can grab a few.

Emibury

I'm more optimistic than most about our chances. People act as if City have it in the bag... but the bookies odds suggest there is around a 25% chance they don't beat Sp**s tonight. It's very likely we both win the final games so I give us roughly a 1 in 4 chance of be PL winners from here. I'd have taken that at the season start.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm more optimistic than most about our chances. People act as if City have it in the bag... but the bookies odds suggest there is around a 25% chance they don't beat Sp**s tonight. It's very likely we both win the final games so I give us roughly a 1 in 4 chance of be PL winners from here. I'd have taken that at the season start.
If it comes down to goal difference. I’m not confident at all. 3 goal head start is not enough imo and we will regret not scoring more against United.

Arsel

It would have been so sweet to win the Title at WHL again with a Sp**s victory tonight, but sadly it won't come to that tonight, but a draw will set it up nicely to finally win something at the New Arsenal Stadium.

Come On You Sp**s!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It's not the agent fees I'm talking about. Every club pays that.

What I'm saying is that city were paying players off the books. If they're paying player X 200kpw officially, they were then paying them an extra 100kpw off the books.

Plus city were already a juggernaut before Pep came in and went berserk with another £1.5bn spend. But that's not an excuse though. We should have won the league last season. We handed it on a platter to them. This season also it seems.
How is this possible? I've heard of cash in hand but that takes the biscuit. It's fraud if this is true. And tax evasion

Synical

Miss Superstitious

25% is not very good 😵‍💫

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

If it comes down to goal difference. I’m not confident at all. 3 goal head start is not enough imo and we will regret not scoring more against United.

If it’s gonna come down to goal difference Arteta will tell the players to take the seatbelts off and go for it, in which case I could see us getting 3 or 4.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to 11pm tonight when we're still top of the league
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Arsel

Arsenal are 100% battering Everton on the final day
I don't think that's in doubt.

I think the question is more about whether our London neighbours will do us any favours in the two games that Manchester City still have.

Luckily there is not that much 'London' at THFC or WHUFC anymore, and they are just professional footballers, who want to do the best for themselves and for their futures.

ALL the Tottenham players want to play Champions League football next season, and with Villa and Liverpool drawing yesterday there is still a chance of that happening, so I can't see any slacking by that lot tonight.
There are so many Tottenham players at Sp**s now that don't care about the North London Rivalry at all, and would be more than happy with being in 'the team that beat Man City' and made Arsenal Champions, than seen as some kind of traitors by a few sad spuds.

Remember the '4th Place is a Trophy' years, and how the players all wanted that 4th place?
That's how Tottenham will play tonight.

They have something to prove against Manchester City, and, in their heart of hearts, they know the right thing to do is to try their best to beat the evil that is Manchester City.

Break a leg tonight, my Lilywhite Brothers!

outlawz

People will get upset, but yes factually Arsenal/Utd/Chelsea have indeed spent more than City in recent times.

Don't let these guys scream at you until you change your mind, you was right lol.
To get the complete picture, the more pertinent factor is the current cost of the squad to determine how much has actually been spent. City's squad cost 1.29b, United's 1.42b, Chelsea's 1.08bn, Liverpool's 905m, Arsenal's 890m.

We are overachieving. **** Guardiola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom