• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Sulosky

If we drop points today it's over. We need a miracle as it is as we're running out of games. I can't see Cheaty dropping any points from here on out.

All we can do is keep winning to at least not hand it to them on a plate.
Pretty much so. We lost out "free pass" for Aston Villa.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah any dropped points now is us done unless City somehow lose today.

I would say a win would put huge pressure on City but the games are almost too close to each other, City players will be warming up while our game is still on they could easily just ignore what's going on in our game (which you'd imagine they'd be able to do in any case).

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah any dropped points now is us done unless City somehow lose today.

I would say a win would put huge pressure on City but the games are almost too close to each other, City players will be warming up while our game is still on they could easily just ignore what's going on in our game (which you'd imagine they'd be able to do in any case).

The only way a potential win in the NLD would prey on City player's minds is if its emphatic enough to show them we mean business thus time round & we're not going down without a fight.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is he taking the absolute p1ss? :lol:

If you asked 10,000 fans at the start of the season 9999 of them would have predicted Manchester City would be in the title hunt in the final stretch of the season.

View attachment 23854

Maybe he thought they would be liquidated by now for all the obvious cheating they have done, so this is a surprise to him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The only way a potential win in the NLD would pray on City player's minds is if its emphatic enough to show them we mean business thus time round & we're not going down without a fight.

Even then the game finishes at 16:00, City players will be either training, in the dressing room getting ready, receiving instructions and will not be paying any thought to the Arsenal game

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Ange would become my biggest hero if he rolled over for us today and took some points off City. I think even @Riou would look at Ange in a new light if that was to occur.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom