• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Win the next 3 games and you go into the final week of the season top of the league with City having to win away at Fulham and Sp**s within 3 days…

Yeah they’re a juggernaut but the least we can do is put that pressure on them.

Even before that, win Tuesday and we go 4 clear before they go to Brighton and then they have another away game three days later. City usually do well in these situations but at least it won't be like last season where we gave them encouragement. If we keep winning then there'll be doubts in their minds as they go into back to back away games on two separate occasions.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
City will definitely drop points imo but I think we’ll do the same unfortunately.

7 games in 21/22 days is a bit hefty.

Yeah we are looking tired from the second half onward.

Unfortunately if we dont get the advantage in the first half, it becomes very likely we drop points in the game. It will be key to the rest of our games, we have to be efficient in that first half.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Depend how the next games will go but we likely finishing season with 84 points again or less if we dropped points against utd or Sp**s

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
City will definitely drop points imo but I think we’ll do the same unfortunately.

7 games in 21/22 days is a bit hefty.
Yeah, beating both Sp**s and United away is a big ask, they'll play it like a cup final even if they have nothing to fight for by then. If the team still wins all the remaining 5 games that's some unreal stuff, even if we lose the league.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah we are looking tired from the second half onward.

Unfortunately if we dont get the advantage in the first half, it becomes very likely we drop points in the game. It will be key to the rest of our games, we have to be efficient in that first half.

That’s the hope but I feel like the game today would have been perfect for someone outside of our starting XI like a Vieira, Martinelli, Partey or even Gabby Jesus to step it up and show their worth.

They’re all out of form at the wrong stage of the season. Had any of those players really showed anything of worth then we could have switched things around during these upcoming games without a drop in quality but I don’t think we have that luxury now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Depend how the next games will go but we likely finishing season with 84 points again or less if we dropped points against utd or Sp**s

I think United is our hardest game left, with all due respect to the other teams.

Chelsea is a home game and it will be difficult, especially with our tired legs. But I think we can force something there. Sp**s away needs to be a tactical game, we can kill them quickly if we prepare well.

Our legs seem to be gone though, that is what worries me the most now.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Cannot see us going 5 out of 5 from here. That was Wolves with half their side out. Villa game killed our chances. Even a point would've been useful

Bucephalus

Chelsea. An NLD away. Old Trafford. Everton when they might need the points to stay up. And the small matter of needing City to drop points somewhere. But somehow it's still on.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think United is our hardest game left, with all due respect to the other teams.

Chelsea is a home game and it will be difficult, especially with our tired legs. But I think we can force something there. Sp**s away needs to be a tactical game, we can kill them quickly if we prepare well.

Our legs seem to be gone though, that is what worries me the most now.
Bro, even the invincibles couldn’t bag the 3pts away at sp*rs. That game defies any form or logic and our win away there last season was a bit of a historical anomaly.

Totally agree we look extremely leggy. Only a series of George Graham 1-0 style wins will see us across the line.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You wouldn't put your money on us to win it, but it is what it is.

Our run-in is the hardest. It's City's to lose.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
All teams will be tired now.
GLoy7yNXoAAgUdm

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom