• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Brighton has a horrible amount of injuries, don't have much hope for tomorrow.

The good thing is that City still has four away games and only two home games left. Even if the opposition doesn't have much to play for, the players can't just be on vacation at home.

Biggest hope for them to drop points might be away against Nottingham. It's three games after Brighton away, and they have had many games in succession, so will likely get tired. And Nottingham has all to play for, and almost a full squad.

Mudi

Yeah I don't see City dropping any other points. If CL was in between, then yes for sure but they have only the league to play for and the dept of that squad is soo deep that they can rest their A team and still be better than 90% of the PL teams.

On the other side, when everyone was mentioning that Liverpool had the easiest schedule, I was convinced that they would drop points in many games. Their schedule was more brutal than ours. Ours looked brutal on paper but on reality, they were easier.

Yeah I don't see City dropping any other points. If CL was in between, then yes for sure but they have only the league to play for and the dept of that squad is soo deep that they can rest their A team and still be better than 90% of the PL teams.

On the other side, when everyone was mentioning that Liverpool had the easiest schedule, I was convinced that they would drop points in many games. Their schedule was more brutal than ours. Ours looked brutal on paper but on reality, they were easier.
Squad so deep that it’s the smallest squad in the PL

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think we are 3 to 1 dogs to City, chances of City dropping anymore points is very slim. Look at their record end of seasons recently and they don’t have a difficult run in. But we are there if they slip as long as we win out, we can’t drop anymore.

Mudi

Liverpool def bottled it. Losing 3 in the second half will not win you titles.
They were 5 up at some point of the year.

liv bottle.png

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Tbf without Klopp Liverpool would probably have been a top 4 challenging side this season rather than a title challenging one.

They're quite far off Man City and us really. They've just found ways to win matches they probably didn't deserve to, which is a great quality to have.

Personally I thought they would have dropped off quite a bit earlier than they are now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think tonight and the weekend is where it's settled. If we win against Sp**s I think we will win the last 3 games. Utd is obviously a tricky one but they're so open at the back I can't not see us scoring 2 or 3 against them and that should be enough to win with our defense.

As for City, Brighton always have a chance against the big sides because of how they play. City also have a quick turnaround after tonight and Forest will be majorly up for it with what's gone on and their position in the table. I see these two games as their best chance of slipping up. Barring a miracle Sp**s will have nothing to play for when they meet City so they'll not bother in that one if it means it hands us the title.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom