• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 12 (Nov 11 & 12)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,441
  • Views 32,338

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Wolves are good until the ball gets to their final third. They would be level already if they could score

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wolves will score at some point, because Sp**s cannot control games, and Sp**s do not control by design.

The question is, who will outscore who.

Sp**s rely on good defending and using the space created to counter attack. Notice how many interceptions, blocks, last ditch tackles, keeper brilliance they need to stay in games. Risky stuff.

Ljonin

Btw it’s crazy how many good options Sp**s have in attack.

We really need to make 1 or 2 quality signings there to add depth and cover. Our options are so poor

Ljonin

Wolves will score at some point, because Sp**s cannot control games.

The question is, who will outscore who.

Sp**s rely on good defending and using the space created to counter attack. Notice how many interceptions, blocks, last ditch tackles, keeper brilliance they need to stay in games. Risky stuff.

They defend very well and are great on the counter.

There’s just no way they outscore Sp**s here

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom