• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
7 Hag has been in management for years. Arteta's issues and turnaround are down to him being young and inexperienced as well has having to turn over an entire squad who are also fairly young and inexperienced. 7 Hag's issues are that he's not very good and has pissed away 400m. That's incurable.
Whats more he arrived at the club with a possession based philosophy that he insisted he would implement. He tossed that idea, however, and now plays without a recognised style despite spending all that money. Strange.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
He's the one we should be focusing on at Newcastle.

Aim for around 80, and use Ramsdale as well.
I hope the Guimaraes link is a smokescreen for Isak. I think our football approach having evolved into more control this season, has put less strain on players' overall output. This is somewhat evident in our injury list and why we have players who have played such huge amount of minutes and still performing.

It's why I feel Isak will have a better opportunity to outperforming his current level with Arsenal while picking up less injury.

Isak is the one to bring back the Henry memories. I really miss those days:pray:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool are so lucky. Salah is naturally past his prime and on steep decline. But they will get world class fee in the summer for him from Saudi
Same thing happened to Mane. The heavy metal catches up to the players, I feel.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Miss the Burnley of old where they'd just have two big men launching crosses into them, they had very few bodies in the box and there was a reluctance to just cross it in. Some clubs just aren't meant to ball, some clubs have Brexit in their DNA and it should be embraced.
Know what you mean, I imagine some of their fans in the stands feeling disgusted when they string more than 3 passes together lol

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I think you can put this Sheffield United team alongside Swindon and Derby. I can't remember a more toothless attempt at staying up.

Were Swindon ever a PL team?

I watched their home match vs. Grimsby. It was your typical League Two hoofball on display, however the crowd was still supportive of them.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

I watched their home match vs. Grimsby. It was your typical League Two hoofball on display, however the crowd was still supportive of them.

Yep, they and Oldham got relegated in 93/94.

Swindon conceded 100 goals in the league that season, I think it's still the record. Though there were 22 teams in the league back then.

TornadoTed

Established Member

Hoddle got them promoted then jumped ship to Chelsea literally a few days after winning the play off final. Morale was shot and they went down without a whimper.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Typical Dyche to get few wins late in season if not for point deduction Everton would have 44 points.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom