• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
La Liga winners have changed hands 8 times in the last 10 seasons. Even Serie A have done it 4 times recently. And then we have the Premier League. Wouldn't bet against City doing 5 in a row either.
Yes also 85 points in these leagues 95% win you the trophy unless one team having special season

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
La Liga winners have changed hands 8 times in the last 10 seasons. Even Serie A have done it 4 times recently. And then we have the Premier League. Wouldn't bet against City doing 5 in a row either.
Nah if we get Isak or someone on that level and don't have any catastrophic injuries, we're 100% winning the league next season.

Thrice

Only chance of that happening is if Sp**s still have a shot at CL.

If not, they’ll make sure they lose that game.
We'll definitely have to hope they're still in the top 4 race by that point.
But even if not they won't lose just to spite Arsenal. Would be a weird situation though. Arsenal fans cheering for Tottenham, and Tottenham fans secretly cheering for City. :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think City’s dominance will be over when they get heavily punished. Pep isn’t stating if he is under a lengthy travel ban or is relegated. I think these are two mist likely outcomes. You don’t go public with 115 charges to slap them on the wrist and make football and FA get a giant black eye. We are well positioned because the other big clubs are in turmoil.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Nah, Pep is the emperors new clothes. He's never managed a team that wasn't already brilliant and didn't have an unlimited budget. People think he's a genius for it. I'll reserve judgement till he takes a team that isn't doing well and turns it around.
He is a elite with talented sides, there are many managers who wouldn't have anywhere near his record even with his squads. To keep a team motivated to consistently obtain more than 90 points in the legaue for so many years is impressive.

You right though in the sense, how would his management translate to a side without a huge buget and the ability to acquite elite talent. Maybe watching arteta at Arsenal over his first couple of seasons gives some sense.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom