• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Jasinho

Sp**s completely and utterly useless, how do you lose to this sh* Chelsea team with nothing to play for while your fighting for top 4? Really needed these c*s to stay in that race so they can actually put some effort into it when they face City.
On the bright side, they are now likely to go 4 losses in a row, Ange will light a fire up their ass if they don't perform to a decent standard in their last 3 games.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mudryk plays like a teenager, and he is given far too many decisions to make in the final third and he cant cope with that. That's why he looks so stupid in the final third.

That said, I still see a player there. He has the attributes which can be developed, making him into a useful player.

You lowball Chelsea and do a deal for him, Im talking 20-30m.
His contract runs to 2031. He's there for life. He'll be beyond ruined by the time he's moved on

Thrice

Hope that puts to bed any hopes of Sp**s stopping City in a few weeks.

You need to see this team for what they are. They want to run for 90 minutes, and have high intensity. They want to use short build up for quick combinations into spaace.

That's great yeah, but not enough to compete with the top teams in the league and Europe.
It's a home game for Tottenham. So I'm hopeful they may at least get a draw. Maybe one of those 3-3 spectacles.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It's a home game for Tottenham. So I'm hopeful they may at least get a draw. Maybe one of those 3-3 spectacles.

There's a good chance City humiliate them IMO.

One thing that they have in their favour is that their legs are not as heavy as City's. That allows them to run at City for 90 minutes and it gives them more of a chance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tbf, just because a player has a long contract doesn't mean he can't be sold
I know. Yet again, Chelsea have to sell by June 30th. I doubt he's on the list but I hope the rest of the PL refuse to help them out this year. A 60m hit is massive

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
The postponement of Sp**s-City ****ed us. Played when Sp**s were in decent form and chasing CL they probably would have taken points off City, as they usually do

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Mudryk plays like a teenager, and he is given far too many decisions to make in the final third and he cant cope with that. That's why he looks so stupid in the final third.

That said, I still see a player there. He has the attributes which can be developed, making him into a useful player.

This is about 20-30m too much

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I wouldn't still rule out Sp**s getting something from the City game. It would be the ultimate spursy if they got something when they had nothing to play for and would even be happy if they lost. Also in the two games they played City it was very close.

Thrice

There's a good chance City humiliate them IMO.

One thing that they have in their favour is that their legs are not as heavy as City's. That allows them to run at City for 90 minutes and it gives them more of a chance.
My hope is that Pep's ego won't allow City to let Tottenham have the ball. That was what paved our way to success against them.
If City play their usual possession game, Sp**s should get opportunities on the counter.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hope that puts to bed any hopes of Sp**s stopping City in a few weeks.

You need to see this team for what they are. They want to run for 90 minutes, and have high intensity. They want to use short build up for quick combinations into spaace.

That's great yeah, but not enough to compete with the top teams in the league and Europe.
Damn @SA Gunner , let us have some hope 💀

Synical

Miss Superstitious

A few observations in this current Chelsea and Sp**s teams.
* Jackson should play behind a true 9. He's got good close control, dribbling ability and pressing but should leave the scoring for someone else.
* Son has downed tools. I noticed that in our last game against them, same today against Chelsea. He disrupts the flow of their counter attacks by mostly going backwards. He'd do well being the target man with a different player on that left wing.
* Brennan Johnson is an adolescent playing a man's game. Not worth the minutes he's getting 😤
* Mudryk has got fantastic first touch, pace and give and go abilities. Every other thing as basic as they may be he's preschool level - you know, like he needs a calendar with pictures and alphabets on it to identify A for apple etc. He's still young and quite hungry so he just might learn but I think not in a top 4 team, so Chelsea is just right for him since they're now officially a mid table team.
On the Chelsea forum they're always saying Mudryk has the worst first touch in the game

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I'm still salty that we let him score

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Sp**s completely and utterly useless, how do you lose to this sh* Chelsea team with nothing to play for while your fighting for top 4? Really needed these c*s to stay in that race so they can actually put some effort into it when they face City.
On the bright side, they are now likely to go 4 losses in a row, Ange will light a fire up their ass if they don't perform to a decent standard in their last 3 games.
I guess Chelsea are fighting for Europa. But you're right, why are Sp**s showing no fight 🤔
Maybe their players are as unambitious as their fans 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
On the Chelsea forum they're always saying Mudryk has the worst first touch in the game
Well, I can't argue against their opinions 'cause I've only watched Chelsea a few times this season, and each time, I noticed his first touch was great. But he lacks the technicality to provide proper through balls, which is evidently expected of him with the way they play. Like he almost always overhits his long balls and kills chances dead completely when they're chasing a game. It must be absolutely frustrating for his teammates. Also his final shot is downright horrible.

Again, he's raw and quite young so he can learn. If he does eventually learn those basics, I reckon he'll be a top player, 'cause I noticed he's got the guts to try those moves again and again without being fazed by his previous failures. That's the sign of someone who really wants to beat it.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom