• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,119

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

What makes it even more annoying is City haven't exactly created loads of chances here. The Gvardiol goal was pretty much the first real chance they had in the game and after that they didn't really create anything either apart from the Ake miss.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long it's 1-0 there mini hope if city get 2nd it's over so Fulham need to try nothing to lose they done nothing in 1st half no attempts so it can't get worse

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

@A_G what did I tell you about some of these players? Watch Decover Reid closely

mpower2540

City are incredible out of possession. Even if you get past it, you have to capitalise otherwise you get countered.

If Fulham can keep it 0-1, ride their luck a bit, maybe get Traore on for some speed on the break who knows. Don’t think they’ve rolled over, City are just a top side

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I would genuinely rather see any of the other top 6 (except Sp**s) challenge us for the league other than City. It is not because they are good, and it is not just hate. Theres something so soul-sucking, robotic, inevitable, and just the fact that it is so clearly outside of the rules that other clubs aren't just bound by, but we have actually seen enforced with consequence.

There is no NLD without Sp**s, there is no Wenger vs Ferguson without United, but with City there is none of that. It's just this anti-football constriction feeling where I don't give a **** about their team, I just forever hope each year they don't void the league again.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine a defender like Gvardiol proving with the goal as to why we’re in dire need of a threat who can either attack the outside or inside 😌

Martinelli should take note.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

City are incredible out of possession. Even if you get past it, you have to capitalise otherwise you get countered.

If Fulham can keep it 0-1, ride their luck a bit, maybe get Traore on for some speed on the break who knows. Don’t think they’ve rolled over, City are just a top side
By the time Traore comes in the game will be over. Bring him on half time.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Man City wants to add the likes of Musiala and Paqueta to this team, what is our reaction to this?

Paqueta isn't a City player, he's not disciplined enough and has that bozo gene Gabriel has. He'll have moments because he is a great player, but i can see Pep falling out with him. As Rasmi said, if Bernardo leaves, that would be a downgrade.

Musiala... obviously a talent but a little overhyped at the moment imo. Again, a downgrade on KDB.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
The 115 charges is about what City did years ago, not in recent seasons. I don’t know the numbers but I’m sure we have a higher net spend than them over the last 5 seasons.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom