• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,119

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We don’t help ourselves though. Auba, Laca and Pepe are the most expensive front line in premier league history and we let them all go for free.
I actually think Auba was an incredible signing for our status at the time. Was absolutely shocked we got him considering where we were.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

No one is saying they haven’t. They have made ridiculously good decisions and built a great foundation…

Doesn’t change the fact those foundations was built on cheating.

Thats likely. But we dont know for sure yet. And its not criminal behavior from City that made it impossible for us to beat a 10 man Fulham.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
No one is saying they haven’t. They have made ridiculously good decisions and built a great foundation…

Doesn’t change the fact those foundations was built on cheating.

True, but we had excellent foundations when it comes to all the money Wenger saved the club making profits whilst still making top 4 all those years. We had a legal way to build on an excellent foundation, we just weren’t smart with it until Arteta.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Thats likely. But we dont know for sure yet. And its not criminal behavior from City that made it impossible for us to beat a 10 man Fulham.

This is of course true but City’s baked in cheat mode means they don’t have to worry about being “human” - they have so much quality in so much depth across every level of their entire set up, top to bottom, that it would take a sending off, random pen or freak goal - something essentially outside the control of pure “sport” - to make any difference to 95% of their games.

KarlAFC

They’ve been smart with it, they got Guardiola and he’s been brilliant for them. They could have gone on to make bad signings and waste their financial position like Chelsea.
That doesn't change the fact that they're crooked as a dog's hind leg. It's hard to give them any praise when they've given themselves a leg up via nefarious means for years and years and years.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Keep on giving it to Traore any time he has some space - only need one decent run with end product.

Or probably not.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Any club that falls short by a point or 2 can point to a moment like this.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Or yanno not lose to Fulham and west ham ??
Yeah thats that next level lol

At least we can say we are there now this kalander year, we have to continue that regardless of the outcome of this season and the titles will come

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I know city are insane in the run in but can they just have one bad day at the office for once lol

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fulham still creating openings.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Fulham look well up for it. I’m surprised considering they have nothing to play for. They trying to do us a favour.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom