• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,150

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
GD being eradicated too. Who's to say if City draw Vs Sp**s that they don't go on to batter a West Ham side in dire form.

That's a potential problem. But we would have at least a GD of 3 (given we beat Utd and they drew). So it would become a goal scoring competition on the final day but with a GD of 3, we would definitely be favourite.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The PL is currently Celtic winning the SPL. So boring. Who would pay money knowing your team has no chance of winning the league?! :rolleyes:
It’s not the SPL though is it? Arsenal and Liverpool could’ve won the league if they didn’t drop silly points, like us against Fulham/Villa and Liverpool against United both times.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's actually amazing they even catching our GD after we been like 15+ above them. That how ridiculous they are and I won't be surprised they even beat that.

Just take it to final day all pressure on us now to beat utd and hope Sp**s do something even tho I'm 100% sure they gonna do s**t

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They still have to win one of their 2 remaining games by 4 for it to be even relevant. And that's assuming we win our final 2 games by only 1 goal.

Yup, that's a lot to do on the final day if it comes to that. And that's assuming we win 1-0 and 1-0, which in itself is unlikely.

That said, unfortunately Sp**s arent good enough to stop City mate.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It’s not the SPL though is it? Arsenal and Liverpool could’ve won the league if they didn’t drop silly points, like us against Fulham/Villa and Liverpool against United both times.

Yeah. We need a better manager. Glad we are on the same page. Its not impossible to win this shìt league.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That's a potential problem. But we would have at least a GD of 3 (given we beat Utd and they drew). So it would become a goal scoring competition on the final day but with a GD of 3, we would definitely be favourite.

I can spoil how it'll go. Our game Vs Everton will end up being a nervy affair, while City are comfortable in these situations against a West Ham side that are out of sorts and with a manager who's a dead man walking.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Looking at the fixtures every season you've got to question if it's rigged in city's favour, I swear they normally get these dead beat teams every fvking title run in

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Most of the participants have a knowledge of what the term "Topsoil" means.
I don’t see how the PL can be a farmer’s league, a pre-season friendly between two mid table teams in Brentford and Brighton got a crowd 40,000. You’d struggle to get 4,000 to watch a game between the Bundesliga and La Liga equivalents.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If city needed to win it on goal difference last game. I honestly think they can put 10 past West Ham if they just go for it. A draw for Sp**s is not good enough. We need Sp**s to beat them

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I can spoil how it'll go. Our game Vs Everton will end up being a nervy affair, while City are comfortable in these situations against a West Ham side that are out of sorts and with a manager who's a dead man walking.
Imagine losing it on GD, going in with a 3-4 goal advantage, on the final day. That would end me.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom