• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,192

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This game really says it all, a team that arent good enough to trouble City.

They'll be comfortably beaten on Tuesday and they'll celebrate it.

We'll just have take matters into our own hands & topple the cheating whoresons ourselves.

It would leave a disgusting taste in my mouth to hope Sp**s do us a favor of any kind :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jarred Bowen another player with better stats than Saka.

Is there anyone who doesn’t have better stats than Saka.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That's not a penalty on Assignon, just like it wasnt a penalty on Kulusevski in the NLD.

Accidental coming together, these things happen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea have chance to get into EL if they finished season strong. Great achievement

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Surely this is the first Sp**s team in a long time that don’t have one standout player.

They’ve transitioned through Kane, Son, Bale, Modric and Berbatov over the past years but now they have no one. Son looks finished now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Come from behind win, that needed a lot of spirit.

Is he cooking something for his final match with West Ham Yousif?......
Afraid not westham just turned up today because it's his final game against city they'll give minimal effort specially they have no chance for European football

Rattata

Liverpool have to do us a favour on monday. If they beat Villa then Sp**s still have something to play for against City.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Jarred Bowen another player with better stats than Saka.

Is there anyone who doesn’t have better stats than Saka.

Really tough bro sure most widemen in the league have worse stats than Bukayo.

Bowen is good but West Ham sitting back style likely suits him & perhaps Kudus?

Different ball game when you are facing low to mid blocks every week.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Surely this is the first Sp**s team in a long time that don’t have one standout player.

They’ve transitioned through Kane, Son, Bale, Modric and Berbatov over the past years but now they have no one. Son looks finished now.
Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and they’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool have to do us a favour on monday. If they beat Villa then Sp**s still have something to play for against City.

I don't see Villa beating Liverpool or Palace, so two more wins would probably get Sp**s top 4. They aren't playing well enough though. They don't even have that ability to break quickly at the minute, the one thing that usually helps them against City.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom