• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,308

Diesel

You can’t afford to train new recruits anymore LG. Any dropped points is a loss now.

Arteta has suffered that this year, he’ll be making Pep pay for that when they decide to bring in new players.

You’ll see us going 50 first half and 50 second half soon as well. Pep will have no place to breathe.
Pep will keep winning. City will get off those charges too. One things for sure though. Sp**s will never win **** hahahahaha. Look at their 2nd best player ever purposely missing that **** hahahaha. And his husband lost as well at place that usually cleans up a farmer league. Thank xhaka for that.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Their midfield is getting older. And at some point it'll be hard even for Guardiola to keep them from getting complacent. They'll basically need fresh blood every summer to prevent that from happening.
And they'll do just that. They'll keep at it as long as nothing is done about their breaches.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
First of all. Sp**s gave their all. You gotta give them credit for that. All we can do is win last game and hope for a miracle

But we gotta use this as motivation as a club and improve. It’s simple as that
That's the most beautiful and positive thing I ever read from you 🥰

Bloodbather

Established Member

They'll always spend big money but it's hard replacing someone like De Bruyne for example. Look at last summer. They spent a **** load on Doku and Nunes and they're not fit to lace the boots of Mahrez and Gundogan.
Doku has been pretty solid, looks super dangerous. Almost won them the tie against Real after he came on. They couldn't replace Gündoğan because Paquetá's move fell through last second because of the betting thing.

I get that people want to be optimistic, but it doesn't seem realistic to me that City will get worse next season just because they're one year older. If they get a transfer ban or something, then maybe.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
City showed great mettle and determination, can't hate great champions, would be bitter to do so.

Hope they smash United in the F.a cup and win that double.

If City recruit the likes of Bruno, Musiala and Paqueta then hand them the trophy on match day 1.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Doku has been pretty solid, looks super dangerous. They couldn't replace Gündoğan because Paquetá's move fell through last second because of the betting thing.

I get that people want to be optimistic, but it doesn't seem realistic to me that City will get worse next season just because they're one year older. If they get a transfer ban or something, then maybe.
You think so? I think Doku is crap

blaze_of_glory

People always assume we regress while everyone else progress. It has been that for last 5 years even if we progressed every season under Arteta.
I'll be shocked if it isn't another two team race next year between us and City. Can only see Chelsea improving significantly out of the big teams and that's mostly just because of how bad they have been

Diesel

Only Sp**s fans can smile losing 6 of 7 to end a season hahahaha. What a joker club. Is son gonna join his husband at Bayern or Sp**s gonna keep loser mentality around forever?

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom