• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,562

SupersoakerArsene

Son could just place it in the right corner, easily. He could even chip the goalkeeper ffs.
Now everybody is talking like Ortega made a great save. It was just a massive bad shot from Son, not a good save from Ortega lol. He did **** all.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

They're in for a rude awakening next season when they realise their antics in the lead-up to this fixture have ensured our encounters are only going to get more flammable from now on.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I did not waste a single second watching the game as I did not expect Sp*ds to stop City even if they played their all time best 11.

I also do not expect West Ham to stop them either. We had it in our hands in TWO consecutive seasons and we bottled both.

I am mad at our team more than anyone else for losing to teams that we should beat with our eyes closed.

PS. F*ck City and their evil and godless emeriti sugar daddies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I did not waste a single second watching the game as I did not expect Sp*ds to stop City even if they played their all time best 11.

I also do not expect West Ham to stop them either. We had it in our hands in TWO consecutive seasons and we bottled both.

I am mad at our team more than anyone else for losing to teams that we should beat with our eyes closed.

PS. F*ck City and their evil and godless emeriti sugar daddies.
The term bottle is used way too often these days. Is any scenario where you are ahead an drop 1 game a bottle? Let’s relax with this word mate. We did not bottle **** this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The day man city days finally over the PL will be more fun again because no matter how much Arsenal Liverpool Chelsea utd and others spend it'll still won't be similar to man city power.

Unsure that day will PL done massive mistake they thought giving oil state gonna be good idea to increase the quality but nope that was huge error

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
On the Sp**s forum they are discussing the fact it wasn't even checked (not that they care, the losers)
I think they didn't checked because the angles showed it was normal but in some angles like this one he really look offside

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
GNnAua_W8AAlMc1

CX9LmPNWwAEC4iL.jpg:large

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They're in for a rude awakening next season when they realise their antics in the lead-up to this fixture have ensured our encounters are only going to get more flammable from now on.
Why though? We shouldn’t ever have been in a position to rely on Sp**s. We do our job in either one of the Fulham games and our destiny is in our hands. Cant blame no one but ourselves.

Arson Finger

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR ANNOUNCES A SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE DVD SALE

May 14, 2024: Sp**s are finally involved in a Premier League title race! Tottenham 0-2 Man City. Commemorative DVD "LOSERS LOSE AGAIN!"

Celebrate Tottenham's greatest moment of the past 5 years, our amazing 2-goal home loss to Manchester City that ended our chances of reaching the Champions League, with this special commemorative DVD! You'll want to rewatch all the great highlights, like Son botching an easy scoring chance, crap Sp**s defending, City's backup keeper making a save with his nutsack, and the home fans cheering wildly for every inept play by Sp**s. Don't miss Bryan Gil cowering in fear as Betancur kicks a chair! Delight in the pathetic, small-time glee as Sp**s fans whoop and sing euphorically for every blunder and miskick by their failing heroes and proudly do the Poznan to celebrate Man City's goals as we help hand them their 115th consecutive title. You'll enjoy watching again and again to relive Sp**s defining moment, as we reach a brand-new level in our long tradition of failure and defeat!

Buy now £60.61.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Oh Manutd playing today at least something to laugh at after yesterday heart breaker. he again starting Casemiro as CB against Isak ffs :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Am I correct in saying that United could potentially drop out of Europe altogether if they 1) lose vs Newcastle; and 2) WHU beat City?

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom