• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
GMwK_39WEAAlfNb

El Realista

The guys you want to give minutes to will be gone in the summer. Guys like Jorginho, Martinelli and Zinchenko has got minutes from the bench. Esr and vieira are done here
They are done because our manager can't give them minutes. Bring whatever player you want and will be ruined if only play 30 min per month

Tomb Bombadil

Seen the pen and it's probably a dive really, though a clever Bobby Pires one from Havertz to be fair!

Think people still don't understand how VAR is used, tbh.

It's not used to determine the exact right decision, it's used to judge how big is this error by the ref and can we not change it if possible... it's mainly used to still protect the refs more than anything, so whatever they initially give will be favoured by VAR... it's not right, but that's how it is.

Oppo fans complaining about the decisions today is funny, like we haven't been done by them too lol!
This! For me this looks like a dive.

If the ref is not giving a penalty onfield VAR should not overturn it because it's not a clear and obvious error on both sides.

And this is how VAR should be used. They check the scene in a few seconds and if it's not clear an obvious you leave the onfield decision. Only offsides can take longer because it's objectiv.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Amazing first half we should have be up by 4 goals already. we deserved more then 3-0 yesterday.

El Realista

God, you're so annoying. If he gives them minutes and they cost us you will be the first person crying. Just f*cking trust the manager and stop crying that you were wrong!
If your thinking is a personal attack then you have no arguments... Try again without fallacies.

El Realista

Can we also question what the players have done or accomplished to warrant game time?
Maybe they are really bad in training?
Really? Kiwi was part of our best defensive record of the year. Jorginho played great football once Arteta did stop trying to play Havertz in the middle and Vieira is an expensive player that obviously needs minutes. And I am not even mentioning ESR. Sometimes people tries so hard to defend even the worse traits Arteta has.

To win the league we need our starters to be rotated to stay fit. Some wouldn't believe Wenger or whoever ex pro saying Arteta is too cautious if they say it. Lehman is so damn right about that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It was actually Arteta rotating that's probably cost us the league, when he rested Jorginho for the Villa game to play v Bayern...our luck 😅

I think we need to start getting further in other comps before we worry about player burnout, tbh...we got to the Quarters of the Champions League which was good, but we went out of both cups by January...so I don't really feel we needed to rotate that much, and it's showed with not many of our players getting injured in the second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom