• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Really? Kiwi was part of our best defensive record of the year. Jorginho played great football once Arteta did stop trying to play Havertz in the middle and Vieira is an expensive player that obviously needs minutes. And I am not even mentioning ESR. Sometimes people tries so hard to defend even the worse traits Arteta has.

To win the league we need our starters to be rotated to stay fit. Some wouldn't believe Wenger or whoever ex pro saying Arteta is too cautious if they say it. Lehman is so damn right about that.

We have 2 games left fgs, no one cares about rotation right now.

The time for rotation is over.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Yeah what a bizarre criticism; this stage is all about results.

I been saying the same thing for the last month tbf.

And the one game we dropped points in (Villa) we rotated 2 players…

I just don’t believe in rotation during the run in. It’s diff if you’re City but even they don’t rotate starting line ups that much in the final stretch. Now is all about consistency, momentum and results.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can anybody give me examples from this season, or even last season, where the that Saka type incident has got a red card? Genuinely interested.

Normally it’s the planted leg which gets the red.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

That’s on a planted leg? Not a dangling leg. You know the difference.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We are the only team thinking we are going to lose 2-0 for giving chances to the squad. That's what Lehmann was talking about, that super cautious mentality that is still holding us to get that extra we need to win something..
The scars of near misses run deep. Arteta does seem overly cautious and earlier in the season, I was desperate for him to rotate more. He didn't and when the subs were made, they were often so underwhelming, that I didn't want them to play. I'm not sure if it's being iced or their lesser quality- it's probably both. Now, there's no point. It's better the starters stay fit and play 90+ minutes for the last two matches. I agree with you in principle though and I want every player Arteta doesn't rate shipped out so we can have full use of the squad.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Really? Kiwi was part of our best defensive record of the year. Jorginho played great football once Arteta did stop trying to play Havertz in the middle and Vieira is an expensive player that obviously needs minutes. And I am not even mentioning ESR. Sometimes people tries so hard to defend even the worse traits Arteta has.

To win the league we need our starters to be rotated to stay fit. Some wouldn't believe Wenger or whoever ex pro saying Arteta is too cautious if they say it. Lehman is so damn right about that.
See @Riou response.

My take also.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Planted leg and dangling leg is different.

Interesting nobody can show me a red for a high challenge on a dangling leg.

Is it? Where does it say that in the rules, can you point out the specific section to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom