• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Don’t know why butt
We’ve sold out every CL game like I said we have a local fanbase lot less tourist than the likes of you,Liverpool United, I don’t understand you expect us to have a similar size fanbase to the massive clubs it’s not happening but people acting like we have 20k empty seats every week it’s laughable really we have a few hundred at most and most of them are single seats
1711528947035.jpeg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If one wants to look at the bright side with many Arsenal players playing a lot of minutes, but most not full games, it means the players are match sharp rather than having a long break with no real games.

Last season the week long breaks seemed to affect the performances. 4 days rest will also help.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

A lot of our key players played an insane amount of minutes this last week, think that will probably be the difference maker in City’s favor.

You're forgetting our entire squad just came off of two weeks with zero football while City / Liverpool played in the FA Cup during that time + international fixtures.

Thus far in 2024, we've actually barely played any football, we had an equally long lay off in January.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm not worried about Man Cities injury news from what I've heard, however, any truth to the rumours I've heard, Gabriel Martinelli, Gabriel Maghalies & Saka out injured this weekend?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You're forgetting our entire squad just came off of two weeks with zero football while City / Liverpool played in the FA Cup during that time + international fixtures.

Thus far in 2024, we've actually barely played any football, we had an equally long lay off in January.
Have you seen the difference between us and Sp**s in the run up to our game against each other?

Sp**s have 0 games in the 15 days before
We have 3 games in the 11 days before

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Have you seen the difference between us and Sp**s in the run up to our game against each other?

Sp**s have 0 games in the 15 days before
We have 3 games in the 11 days before

I did see that, it's mental. That being said, there can be times were having these big breaks can be detrimental. Last season after we got turfed from Europa we were just playing one game per week and that hardly mattered as we collapsed in the run in while City were playing 3 games per week.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Agreed it's jus the way it's phrased that bothers me.

"Saka tends to struggle against athletic fullbacks, I hope he can put in a performance vs City" is a more balanced way of getting that point across.
Some hidden Sp**s and United trolls on here the way some people are wording their posts.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
City not won a single game against top5 opposition this season, they couldn't even beat 12 placed chels or something.

Not sure you can be taken serious if you lose this game, you need to show you have the bollocks if you want to be champions and there's no better time to do it than now, I'm ready to give up if the lads still show they're not ready.

Realistically we only need a point here, No point pushing for the win and getting turned over. Obviously a win is preferable but not at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom