• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menard

Probably the first time i've see Kai attempt a pass longer than 10 yards for us and he pulls that gem out lmao

Mohamed7

We rode our luck after the first goal in those set pieces but Sp**s have nothing else going for them.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Reminds me of that Liverpool game last season…

We must keep our nerve now we’re 2-0 up.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We really should be putting our foot on the ball and controlling things now

Partey isn't capable of calm play. Can only play high risk

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This really end to end our defense kinda unbalanced.

We have at least to not concede here just let this half end like this

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Ødegaard with an arm wrapped around his neck getting shoved back into another player is accidental contact to Neville. ****ing clown.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Not playing well but 2-0 up. You couldn’t make it up.

And I'll take it Trax.

Too many times we've been the ones to dominate the ball or play but not be decisive. We've taken our chances (albeit the first was an OG) and if we win I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom