• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday, April 20 | KO: 19:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Pretty much the same team and set up that just cost us the league 😅
I think he just want to put as many players who can get a goal on the pitch. No Martinelli atleast I think he finally realised this guy needs to be on the bench rest of the season

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

If we don’t beat that wolves team we deserve nothing. That is DIABOLICAL

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not really a fan of that line up, very limited in terms of ball progression. Looks like Ødegaard will have to do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom