• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Modern soccer's most common formations: a rock, paper, scissors guide

John Robertson analyzes the pros and cons of the most familiar strategies employed by contemporary coaches...

If there's one thing that has permeated soccer debates since the birth of the sport, it's the validity and effectiveness of one formation over another. With no 'perfect' answer, history has seen an ebbing and flowing between one formation and the next as coaches try to overcome and reinvent the prevailing trends of the moment.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/featu...t-common-formations-rock-paper-scissors-guide

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So many Dembeles around, someone should buy them all and make a Demebele XI.
Was reading recently that Smith is a popular name in rugby. It's likely that their ancestors were blacksmiths because they had big physiques.

Genetics is seemingly the answer to many conundrums these days.

Dembele is a West African name, probably a tribe who kicked around an animal skin full of water on a sun soaked beach. The winners of the game got their pick of the women. Simples. ;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Dembele is good enough for a top English club to take a punt, was always rated at Fulham.

Smart move by him, chose Celtic because he knew he'll play every week, and get European exposure.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I see you've got abuse stories surfacing this week, in football, dating back to the 70's and 80's.

Some clubs even knew about this and paid hush money to the affected players.

Sports, politics, entertainment, education, childcare etc. Seems like everyone in this country was busy with children.

Probably world wide thing, in some countries, it's part of the culture to smash little boys.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom