• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes boots

lex

does anyone knows the make of boots he wears and who is he sponsord by e.g nike adidas , rebook etc

Sol man

REYESBOTACOLOR.jpg

Gooner83

They looks good, but wonder if he will switch to Nike when he sees them new bright red, electric blue boots.

Adam

Established Member
They were black.

I wonder if they were the Nike Mercurial Vapors which are said to make you faster (Thierry wears them).

fredthered

Thierry wears the Red Nike Mecurial Vapour version when we play in red and he wears the Blue Nike Mecurial Vapour version when we play in yellow.

Also...Pascal has just recieved a sponsorship deal from Nike and yesterday saw him sporting the Nike Tiempos for the first time.

fredthered

he had adidas world cups but he had to black the three stripe logo out because he wasnt signed up by adidas to wear their boots.

Wheelori

Adam said:
They were black.

I wonder if they were the Nike Mercurial Vapors which are said to make you faster (Thierry wears them).

they don't make you faster at all! they are lighter, and that makes you fast. they feel like ballet shoes! and the blisters are a *****, but get some lining down the heel and they are the most comfortable boot going!

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom