• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Scott Parker

Lukazan

Established Member
I am confused.. what exactly has this lad done to be worth all this interest?

I remember he had one decent game for Charlton against a team like Tottenham or something where he score two beast goals and then suddenly he is worth alot of money and loads of teams want him.. I don't get it..

eddie_wills

Legend#1 said:
Mark said:
Out of Parker, Saha and Reyes who was the biggest flop? :wink:
I wouldn't call 9 goals and 10 assists a flop by Reyes.

It's definitely rash to call Reyes a flop, but he has been a tad disappointing. Stats can be misleading though - if we believe them, Andy Johnson is the second best striker in the prem by some way :/

A

Anonymous

Scott Parker is nothing special. He's so ordinary it's not even funny.
He shouldn't even be a Chelsea player, and his manager even knows this.
He's only there because Ranieri was simply an asshat.

Jkreffer

Established Member
I don't like Parker. Hes an arrogant cocky little ****. Should have stayed at CHarlton and not left them as soon as the cheque book was waved at him.

JGooner

LuKaZaN said:
I am confused.. what exactly has this lad done to be worth all this interest?

I remember he had one decent game for Charlton against a team like Tottenham or something where he score two beast goals and then suddenly he is worth alot of money and loads of teams want him.. I don't get it..

To be fair, he was consistently excellent for Charlton, especially in the 2002/03 season. But yeah, he is nowhere near good enough for us, unless he is happy to sit on the bench.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
oh please... one of the dumbest things i ever heard.. Bert would not be leaving.. but i would agree to giving away Flams as part of a deal to bring Parker in....

Captain

Established Member
I rate parker pretty high myself. Wouldn't swap Gilberto for him though; as others have said he would be a good addition but we're quite stacked at centre mid now.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom