• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Scruffy Sven Mislintat

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@BigPoppaPump I can't wait to see who he starts recommending to Dortmund...

Sven... "I saw this guy playing in the French League, dragging Marseille both domestically and in Europe, he looks the 2nd best striker in France after Mbappe..."

Dortmund... "Aubameyang? No we want younger players who we can develop, see if they can help us to trophies and then sell for big profit...not old ex-Dortmund players"

Sven... "Ok, well what about this guy playing for Barcelona...they are struggling for money so we could get him cheap, he recently helped City to a Treble...his name is Ikay Gundo..."

Dortmund..."Sven I am gonna have to stop you right there again"

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@BigPoppaPump I can't wait to see who he starts recommending to Dortmund...

Sven... "I saw this guy playing in the French League, dragging Marseille both domestically and in Europe, he looks the 2nd best striker in France after Mbappe..."

Dortmund... "Aubameyang? No we want younger players who we can develop, see if they can help us to trophies and then sell for big profit...not old ex-Dortmund players"

Sven... "Ok, well what about this guy playing for Barcelona...they are struggling for money so we could get him cheap, he recently helped City to a Treble...his name is Ikay Gundo..."

Dortmund..."Sven I am gonna have to stop you right there again"
One of the biggest frauds in football history. Still can't believe how much Arsenal fans were crying over him when he got sacked, like his transfers didn't set us back 5 years.

Riou

Hall of shame moments from me bigging all those guys like Sokratis up

I think Wenger broke him when he signed for us...

"We already know pretty much every player in the world, but I am sure Sven can help us with some 3rd division German League players"

...feel like he never recovered from that verbal kill shot 🤣

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think Wenger broke him when he signed for us...

"We already know pretty much every player in the world, but I am sure Sven can help us with some 3rd division German League players"

...feel like he never recovered from that verbal kill shot 🤣

His buys weren’t that bad with us but that’s mainly because he didn’t really spend big money.

It’s easy to say “oh I only spent 5M on this guy” so it wasn’t a “bad” deal but you’re then stuck with a mid player who no one will buy taking up a squad spot when he performs relative to his fee.

At least with Edu most of these roatation guys we sign are young enough to get a fee somewhere else.

I’ll give Sven props for Aubameyang obviously and Mavrapanos was an unbelievable buy we totally squandered but the rest was incredibly meh.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
His buys weren’t that bad with us but that’s mainly because he didn’t really spend big money.
His time with us was brief and mediocre but his eye is definitely better than most in the game. Stuttgart were supposed to be relegated instead they're neck and neck with Bayern with a squad that he assembled mostly.

Think he's a bit of a dickhead on a personal level and not fit to lead a club but keep him as a chief scout and he'll deliver.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

His time with us was brief and mediocre but his eye is definitely better than most in the game. Stuttgart were supposed to be relegated instead they're neck and neck with Bayern with a squad that he assembled mostly.

Think he's a bit of a dickhead on a personal level and not fit to lead a club but keep him as a chief scout and he'll deliver.

Fair I think the Ajax stuff tarnished him in my eyes but good point on Stuttgart revival.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Ajax the Dutch Man United. Washed club full of wronguns at all levels, supporter base reeks of sh*t, "please pls take good c-care of our Jurrien" faceass beta gang
Chicago Pd Wow GIF by One Chicago

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ajax the Dutch Man United. Washed club full of wronguns at all levels, supporter base reeks of sh*t, "please pls take good c-care of our Jurrien" faceass beta gang
Wasn’t that about Lizzy and not Jurrien? The Van Der Sar connection was the key there.

Riou

I can't believe Overmars sending d1ck pics to women literally destroyed this football club, insane stuff.

Riou

Isn't Sven's main issue that he thinks he deserves a better position in a club, or something?

If he would just stick to being a scout he's fine I think, but doesn't he have delusions of grandeur of wanting to basically be in charge of everything 😅

Like a guy who's good at Call Of Duty and is like, "Right give me a gun and let me at the bad guys, I am an elite soldier!"

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s a club with serious delusion and poisoned. You have ex players working for the club and media who is constantly stirring sh1t and they are stuck on their ways. Sven was never gonna be accepted or given time.

Who hires a director of football, tells him to shape the club and sack him 6 months later and then say all the players he signed are up for sale? Those players have not even given time and are associated with him

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Big love for this turning into an Ajax hate thread.

Disappointed that I’m here for the weekend and there’s not a decent stadium to do a tour of.

Should’ve gone Rotterdam.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom