• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think that's what's being suggested though Atletico want him to see out his contract until next summer (2018). It seems inevitable that he walks into the Inter Milan job next seasons though.

He probably needs new challenge and Italy would be good for him.Maybe we'll see some teams from Seria A to perform good in CL in next years.He and Atletico must feel mentallty broken after two CL finals and after all that effort that they put in this team.On the other hand they can't compete with Barca and Real in La Liga.

The Gooner

Barcelona host Atletico today at the Nou Camp. Hard to see anything else but a win for Barcelona. Plus they have a goal advantage and two away goals. The Copa del Rey needs more El Clasico's to remain interesting!

The Gooner

Cillessen is perhaps the easiest goalkeeper to score a penalty against. You could score a blindfolded penalty against him! When you can't even do that then you deserve to lose.

optimus

Football definitely needs challenge rule. Wouldn't slow the game, it would take like 30 seconds to see there was no offside and Atletico woudn't get robbed.

Btw Messi is still improving, it's fascinating, from this season he added Roberto Carlos shot power to his weapons. Never seen him before shooting so powerfull.

Btw Messi is still improving, it's fascinating, from this season he added Roberto Carlos shot power to his weapons. Never seen him before shooting so powerfull.

You think so? I feel like I'm watching him at the lowest this season. Feels like watching a sick kid or puppy these days... Really took all wind out of him watching Ronaldo being successful at International tourno.

I hope it is end of him, best player in the game history but man it is boring to watch him play, like with rest of this Barcelona team.

optimus

You think so? I feel like I'm watching him at the lowest this season. Feels like watching a sick kid or puppy these days... Really took all wind out of him watching Ronaldo being successful at International tourno.

I hope it is end of him, best player in the game history but man it is boring to watch him play, like with rest of this Barcelona team.
Nooo, he is still on top, there is no way he is like a sick kid, first goal was all his, then that assist for Suarez offide goal, magnificent, power shot from a free kick, he is providing, the problems are there with other players/tactics, Messi is not declining.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Atleti missed a penalty against Cillessen? Seriously? The guy that was subbed in the World Cup because he literally couldn't save penalties?

The Gooner

Atleti missed a penalty against Cillessen? Seriously? The guy that was subbed in the World Cup because he literally couldn't save penalties?
Yeah they did. However, it was not because Cillessen came up with a blinder, the penalty taker smashed the ball on the top of the post and it went over. He should have instead hit it straight in the middle.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom