• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The highs and lows of Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Of course he will captain us one day, must keep the tradition of selling our captain to a significant rival/competitor alive.

Vieira, Juventus - 2005
Henry, Barcelona - 2007
Fabregas, Barcelona - 2011
van Persie, Man United - 2012
Ramsey, Madrid/Barcelona - ?

A shame that Arteta has put an annoying halt to this trend, he will leave for a lowly team when his contract expires, and is not a pivotal player anymore anyway.

All this aside, I hope Wilshere gets the captaincy; he's a true Arsenal man, and I don't see him leaving in his prime years.

All he needs is one injury free campaign, and he's set.

That's the benefit of having a play come through the ranks, no substitute for it.
You forgot about the real legendary captain.
SOCCER%20FA%20_1_7.jpg

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I stopped watching around the 65th minute mark so maybe he got better after that. But him and Bale were really bad up to that point.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He got MOTM........ thought he was sensational in the second half o_O
He had his moments, some of his movement was outstanding but his teammates never managed to get the ball to him. Even though his touch let him down on a few occasions, he never stopped running and put in a great shift for the team. The pitch didn't allow for good football either.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Can't say i liked Wales' set up too much though. Their defence is solid but in attack they look pretty toothless.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They essentially just stay solid and hope Bale and to a lesser extent Ramsey does something brilliant, it's worked for a while though so fair play to them.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Imagine how powerful he can be if he wins MOTM while playing poorly.
I know how powerful he can be. He can be an incredible player. I just don't think he's in good form atm. Looks sloppy and not himself. He was dispossessed more than any other player in the first half (8 times).

Thought Williams was their best player tonight from what i saw anyway. He's an absolute rock at the back,

blaze_of_glory

I know how powerful he can be. He can be an incredible player. I just don't think he's in good form atm. Looks sloppy and not himself. He was dispossessed more than any other player in the first half (8 times).

Thought Williams was their best player tonight from what i saw anyway. He's an absolute rock at the back,
Yeah he needs to simplify and be more responsible with the ball (talking about for Arsenal recently, I didn't watch the Wales game). But he always is able to make things happen with his energy even when not playing that well.

We need him to get back to his best though.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Yeah he needs to simplify and be more responsible with the ball (talking about for Arsenal recently, I didn't watch the Wales game). But he always is able to make things happen with his energy even when not playing that well.

We need him to get back to his best though.
Yeah Ramsey, Alexis and Giroud all need to get back to their best to see us regain top form again. None of them have started the season particularly well. No coincidence that our goals have dried up since these guys lost form.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
I don't know what games you guys are watching if you think Ramsey's been poor. He was very good at Newcastle and tonight against Cyprus.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I don't know what games you guys are watching if you think Ramsey's been poor. He was very good at Newcastle and tonight against Cyprus.
If this is Ramsey's 'very good' then his level has seriously dropped. He's been average at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom